Paulding.com

My cousin, Jimmy was shot and killed this morning.

He had gone hunting for awhile this morning on the back of his land. His wife and two small children were leaving to go to Florida and he said he would come back and help her load the car and say goodbye. He didn't return so his wife went looking for him and found him outside his "hunting hut".

At last word the coroner had not released if the shot had come from his own gun or someone elses.

Not only does he leave behind a wife and two young children,

He also has elderly parents who live next door to him...His father is confined to a wheelchair and his mother is also in poor health. Jimmy went over daily to help his mom get him in and out of his wheelchair, baths, doctors visits.

Please pray that his family will find the strength to get through such a tragic loss.

I can not imagine the devistation his wife, children, and his parents must feel to have lost their husband/father/son in their own backyard so close to Christmas.

Thanks

AP

My cousin, Jimmy was shot and killed this morning.

He had gone hunting for awhile this morning on the back of his land. His wife and two small children were leaving to go to Florida and he said he would come back and help her load the car and say goodbye. He didn't return so his wife went looking for him and found him outside his "hunting hut".

At last word the coroner had not released if the shot had come from his own gun or someone elses.

Not only does he leave behind a wife and two young children,

He also has elderly parents who live next door to him...His father is confined to a wheelchair and his mother is also in poor health. Jimmy went over daily to help his mom get him in and out of his wheelchair, baths, doctors visits.

Please pray that his family will find the strength to get through such a tragic loss.

I can not imagine the devistation his wife, children, and his parents must feel to have lost their husband/father/son in their own backyard so close to Christmas.

Thanks

AP

I will certainly pray for his family. My husband was killed by our son in a hunting accident 8 years ago TODAY so I can relate with their horror.

I am soooo sorry for your family's loss.

My xdh is from that area....Delta to be specific. We were married by the preacher of Lineville Baptist...16 years ago.

Thank you for all of your prayers..

They have now released info that the shot did in fact come from his own gun....they have ruled it an accidental shooting.

My prayers are with your family. The same thing happened to my uncle when I was a little girl. He was taking his rifle out of his truck and the trigger got caught some how.