Paulding.com

Lane Shannon Watson, age 40, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Thursday, December 18, 2008. He was born January 20, 1968, in Atlanta, to R. L. & Cathy Watson. Mr. Watson was a 1986 graduate of McEachern High School. He worked for the Cobb Department of Transportation for 15 years and also worked for Home Depot. Mr. Watson leaves behind many family members and friends.

Survivors include his wife, Trisha Evans Watson; parents, R. L. & Cathy Watson of Marietta; sons, Colby Lane Watson, Kaleb Scott Watson, and Jaden Michael Watson, all of Dallas; brothers & sisters-in-law, Ronald L. Watson, Jr. (Sport) & wife, Darlene of Dallas, and Shaun Lee Watson & wife, Leane of Smyrna; and sister, Cat Watson of Marietta.

A memorial service will be held on Monday, December 22, 2008, at 2:00pm, from Clark Funeral Home, with Pastor Mike Faulkner officiating. The family will receive friends at the funeral home from 12:00noon until the service time.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in memory of Lane Watson to Tranquility Hospice, 4040 Hospital West Drive, Austell, GA 30106.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA is in charge of the arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Trisha,

So sorry for your losing such a great man.

We at the infusion center have missed seeing the both of you! Our prayers are with you and your family through this time.

We know he is in a better place, but he will be missed on this earth!!

Let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do, let us know!!!

So sorry for your loss( Trisha,and boy's)........i admired him for his strength during his battle........and i pray for peace and courage during the hard times facing you and your family.....please know there are soooo many here that love and are able to help in any way you need,no questions asked. This community is a strong and supportive group that i know keeps you in their prayers daily. God bless you and your family.......and may Lane live strong thru your boy's and memories. RIP Lane........and may God be with you till we meet again.

Lane, as you look down on all of us you know everyone that knew you loved you and your family. I only got to know you and your family for a short time and no one had to tell me what special people you all are. You made some wonderful memories for your boys to always have. You were the strongest man I've ever met and a man that truly loved your family with all your heart. There will be no more pain for you and you will always be looking down from your cloud watching over Trisha and the boys.