Paulding.com

raidersrock

After staring at the picture of the jacket for 30 minutes I decided to go with both colors. My thinking was if I went with the creme then it would be lost, if I went with the brown it would be too much that close to the hat. My daughter has a jacket similar and I placed this next to it and I love it! What do you think? I know you didnt order gloves but I made some bc I have had a couple people ask to see what they looked like :)

Let me know if this works for you...and then I will move on to your next (which I will do solid red and funfur)

scarfglove2.jpg

scarfglove.jpg

not yet but I promise I will :)

How are you and your moms hands doing....well heck its 70 out now so I guess ok :lol:

I did try them the other night and they really help. :D

But DD came in Sat. I must say i did look pretty bad with me big sweats on and no make up and my hair was pretty bad also ,so I put on to show her and she starts cracking up and said all I needed was a buggie. :rofl:

I did try them the other night and they really help. :D

But DD came in Sat. I must say i did look pretty bad with me big sweats on and no make up and my hair was pretty bad also ,so I put on to show her and she starts cracking up and said all I needed was a buggie. :rofl:

:rofl: lol! Love to have a picture of that