Paulding.com

WHO WANTS A CARAMEL CAKE!

If you've never had a caramel cake, then you have missed out on something wonderful. My granny used to make caramel cakes a lot and there's a LOT of work that goes into making one come out just right. Cheffy- you are truly an artist with your cakes. I salute you!!! :wub:

Awwww....thank you!!!

Hey Cheffy-

Can you make Reese Peanut Butter Cup Cakes?

I am having a holiday party and do not want to deal with slicing the cake and such!! Cute little cupcakes would be great!!

Let me know

Yes maam! I love doing cupcakes! Let me know when you are ready to receive my "all famous" catering form!! :rolleyes:

That is the one I am going to order NEXT. Remember it was on my list......I got the German Chocolate and then the Reeses Peanut Butter Caramel and then it is the Caramel Cake! Woooooooo-Hoooooo!

I can remember when I was a little girl.......yes, that was a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG time ago. But, my momma used to make them and she would drop the melted sugar in a bowl of water to see if it would float. So, she would know it had done whatever it was she needed it to do. LOL!! YUMMMMMMMMMMM.......Delicious and a wonderful childhood memory of the Holidays.

That is the one I am going to order NEXT. Remember it was on my list......I got the German Chocolate and then the Reeses Peanut Butter Caramel and then it is the Caramel Cake! Woooooooo-Hoooooo!

I can remember when I was a little girl.......yes, that was a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG time ago. But, my momma used to make them and she would drop the melted sugar in a bowl of water to see if it would float. So, she would know it had done whatever it was she needed it to do. LOL!! YUMMMMMMMMMMM.......Delicious and a wonderful childhood memory of the Holidays.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OOOOH I should share it so you can find out????

It's mine all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you at least share a pic?? :mellow:

Lol, I would only be able to have a slice of that cake not the whole thing... My doctor would kill me for eating it and hurt Cheffy for making it for me. LOL

Can you at least share a pic?? :mellow:

Lol, I would only be able to have a slice of that cake not the whole thing... My doctor would kill me for eating it and hurt Cheffy for making it for me. LOL

It was a yellow cake inside, with layers of caremal icing, the kind you eat, not scrape off.

I loved the texture it was a little different, a lot of air in it instead of being very dense like some cakes are.