Paulding.com

We're Having a PAAARRRTTTTTTYYYYYYYYY!

Alright guys- I know you see alot of adds for Gold Party's- BUTTTTTTTTTT- we are having a Gold Party at Criterion Diamonds on Sat. December 13th from 5pm-9pm. We are located behind Jim-n-Nicks (they will be providing free food) and giving away some Gift Cert.s, we will also be giving away free jewelry, free gym memberships, some free tanning from Sun Kiss Tan, gift certs from Phoenix Home Decor and so much more.

Oh I almost forgot to mention the FREE WINE and Cheese too.

What is the difference in this Gold Party and some others that you see? We will actually be having ours at our store (not in some ones home), our jewelers will be on site to test your gold and we will also be able to remove your stones for you if you wish to keep them, or possibly offer you a price for your stones depending on the stone and the cut and quality. We will also be offering a slightly higher price than normal due to the amount that we will be buying that night, we offer higher prices than most anyway because we are a wholesaler also.

Hope to see you guys there- please let us know if you are a PCOMMER. :D

Before anyone gets upset ... I've had a report or two ... Criterion Jewelers is a licensed member her albiet a new one.

Now I'll be honest, I don't know the relationship between GO*BAMA and Criterion Jewelers but I'm all for Criterion having their Gold Party talked about :)

I certainly wish 'em luck.

pubby

Heaven forbid somebody say something about somebody who isn't a commerce member here!!! :lol:

Ok I really need to come and bring some stuff.Now I have to go find it :D

I had earrings where one had been lost, and some other odds and ends, it was good to get rid of them, and to start wearing the repaired pieces that had just been sitting for years.

can someone please tell me where this is located?

I don't know where Jim and Nicks is at and there was no business name or address to google.

Thank you

Thomas

This Is on 278 in Hiram. It is across 278 from the major stores like Kohl's and Ross.

There is also a Mellow Mushroom restaurant on the same side as the jewelry store

can someone please tell me where this is located?

I don't know where Jim and Nicks is at and there was no business name or address to google.

Thank you

Thomas

Now, that IS a CRIME!!!!!!

Can someone tell me that price of gold these days? $/oz?

Edited by *A*Scott

Criterion Designs Inc

5140 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy Hiram, GA 30141-2745

(770) 943-5444

Here is their address and number, they can probably give you the price on the phone,

Solosoul and I are going to head over there in a little while.

Anybody else?

Hey everyone- thanks to those of you who came out. It was nice to see LPPT again and to meet SOLO. My relationship with Criterion is that, I am an employee there. I became an employee after I had been a customer there and really appreciated the quality of work that they did on my repairs and the way I was treated when I went in- it didn't matter that I went in right after working out or just like regular folks- always the same treatment- no snootyness (not sure if that's a word) allowed!!!

I'm sorry I don't remember who asked- but yes David and Shirley are still there and are great people to work for.