Paulding.com

Rest In Peace Mrs. Faye

Sounds like Ms. Faye was a wonderful lady. It is such a comfort to KNOW where she is now and that she will forever be rid of her pain and suffering. Hold on to that... especially on the hard days, they will come. I'm blessed enough to still have my mother, but lost my father several years ago. I also would never call him back in his eartly body, but there are still those days that I miss him dearly, like you will your mother. I"ll be praying for God's peace for you and your family.

Hugs!!!

Thank you for sharing your Mom and her inspired life with me. Though we never met, I am better just knowing that women like her were still around. :wub: May God Bless each of you through this difficult time.

**update*** Funeral arrangements** from CaringBridge Journal

We have had so many calls from people wanting to know viewing and funeral details so I thought I'd post them here.

The viewing is tonight(Monday the 8th) at Medford-Peden Funeral home on Canton Hwy in Marietta(across from Burgers Market). (For those who may have not known her personally, her last name is Czigans).

The funeral will be at our church at 2:00 Tuesday December 9th. Marietta Church of God at 1083 Allgood Road. The church is just north of White Water and right on Allgood Rd (the Walker school is on the corner). Follow Allgood for a couple of miles. The church is on the left on Allgood at Sawyer road.

Thank you for every prayer, call, card, gift, meal and word of encouragement and comfort.

We already miss our dear Mother, wife, Grandmother and friend so much.

Our home was always full of laughter. Mimi LOVED to laugh. Just yesterday Preston said something hilarious, as usual, and I thought "I can't wait to tell Mom what he said" only to realize I can't do that anymore...at least not until we meet again in Heaven one day. That will be a beautiful day.

I love my Mother and miss her desperately. But, I am celebrating her new body and heavenly reunion with her.

All of your kind words and prayers mean more than you'll ever know. Thank you for all of your support during my sweet Mother's illness.

I miss her so desperately already but I am also celebrating her homegoing to the place that she aimed for her entire life. She has now finsihed her race and has received the prize that was awating her. She has a new body with no sickness, surrounded by loved ones and the best part is that we will meet again there one day and never have to say another 'goodbye'.

Thank you again for all the love you've shown to me and my family. :wub: :wub: :wub:

All of your kind words and prayers mean more than you'll ever know. Thank you for all of your support during my sweet Mother's illness.

I miss her so desperately already but I am also celebrating her homegoing to the place that she aimed for her entire life. She has now finsihed her race and has received the prize that was awating her. She has a new body with no sickness, surrounded by loved ones and the best part is that we will meet again there one day and never have to say another 'goodbye'.

Thank you again for all the love you've shown to me and my family. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Please know you are in my prayers...

Please know you are in my prayers...

You were so sweet to keep the updates going here on Pcom. I was so busy and just got busier as the days went by. But, I'm so thankful for each one of them. Thank you for caring and for your continued prayers. Please remember my Dad especially right now. They just celebrated 48 years and were very best friends.

Thanks again, LR :wub: