Paulding.com

Rest In Peace Mrs. Faye

I copied this from the care Bridge journal. what a wonderful way to go to be with the Lord..

This morning at 9:49 a.m. surrounded by my brother, me and my Dad, our sweet Mother and dear Wife had the homegoing of a lifetime.

It was quiet and peaceful. No sudden gasps or aggitation. No pain, fear or distress. Preston woke me to let me know that he believed she was about to take her last breath. As I kissed her forehead she slipped away to the eternal Home she has longed for.

What a blessing and a great comfort to know that we were with her when she crossed the great divide and began her new life. Free of cancer, fear, pain, tears, farewells and all sadness and regret.

I am so proud of my Mother. She never complained through her battle. Not even once. She laughed, prayed, believed and even encouraged others who came to encourage her.

She lived a life of faith, purity and had the heart of a true servant. She was the one behind the scenes scrubbing the floor of a widow, picking someone up for church every single week for years at a time, buying groceries for elderly shut-ins who had no money and no one to care. I know this because growing up she would take us along with her to be an example and she surely was.

She continued to help others in every way imaginable up until the day her body would no longer let her. But even then she kept right on encouraging them and building them up with her words and actions.

We love her dearly and there will never be another to replace her. We will miss her...we already do.

Just a few minutes ago me, my Dad and Preston were sitting and talking in the livingroom. It was then that I realized that we were missing her. The family of four that we were had changed. But, she is still here in our hearts and our memories.

I promised her last night a few things but one was that I would strive to be just like her. To have such little, bitty size 6 1/2 feet, she has left me some very big shoes to fill.

Thank you for every kind word and prayer. For every card and phone call to let us know that you care.

Mimi is celebrating now in Heaven and we are celebrating here for her. Though there are stabs of pain and many tears to come, we would not call her back to this earthly body for anything. And, we will be together again one day.

I know Mimi is in Heaven now smiling down at everyone. May God Bless laura she is the sweetest daughter anyone could have wanted. just by reading her post in the carebridge journal. we will be praying for the family and friends. Rest in Peace.

Marc and Lisa Riley

sounds like a wonderful lady that will truly be missed..my prayers of comfort and peace for the family and friends who have lost such a special person...this loss is only temporary for she will be waiting to receive you with open arms one day, and until then I pray that God will surround you with his arms and love and grant you the peace and strength that you will need to get through each and every day

:(

As a silent follower of what was been going on, I don't know if AGG & family is probably unaware that that they have touched more than they could possibly know and left an impression in so many hearts.

They have been an inspiration to many for what they have gone through and how they went through the times ....

RIP Fay & many thoughts go out to the entire family ..... May peace come to them all.

Oh, Gip...I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm in tears. Your mom sounds almost like a mirror image of my mom. I completely understand what you are going through it's kind of bitter sweet. On one hand, it's so hard to let go, and on the other hand you feel so much relief that the pain has come to an end. God bless you and your family. You are still in my prayers.

(((Hugs)))

~D

:cray:

You said it better than I could have. This family has been and will continue to be in my thoughts. RIP Mrs. Faye

:(

As a silent follower of what was been going on, I don't know if AGG & family is probably unaware that that they have touched more than they could possibly know and left an impression in so many hearts.

They have been an inspiration to many for what they have gone through and how they went through the times ....

RIP Fay & many thoughts go out to the entire family ..... May peace come to them all.

AGG there are no words I can say to you right now...

I do know that the ones that are left behind are the ones who are the saddest right now...

Just know that Mrs. Faye is shouting the heavens down...

we however are sad....

but we would be selfish ones to want her to still be here, knowing what she has already seen now...

May God give you the grace and the strength, to get through the next few months without her..

we are the ones that are hurting now... not Mrs. Faye... she has done her share of hurting... now she is whole and happy..

please know if I can do anything for you... just let me know...

AGG I am truly sorry for your loss, on the otherside she is where she has been headed for many years. No pain or sorrow just happiness.

Gob Bless you and your family through the coming days and remember what she gave to others and others gave to her. :wub:

AGG there are no words I can say to you right now...

I do know that the ones that are left behind are the ones who are the saddest right now...

Just know that Mrs. Faye is shouting the heavens down...

we however are sad....

but we would be selfish ones to want her to still be here, knowing what she has already seen now...

May God give you the grace and the strength, to get through the next few months without her..

we are the ones that are hurting now... not Mrs. Faye... she has done her share of hurting... now she is whole and happy..

please know if I can do anything for you... just let me know...

That was beautifully spoken, Lady Raider!

Bless your hearts. Though I don't know you or your family personally, I kept up with your Mom on Pcom and Caring Bridge. I feel like I really missed out by not knowing her. Your comments about her before and after her illness make it clear what kind of person she was and I think we would all be a little better just having known her.

Prayers and best wishes to your family. :(

Hey Laura Im here if you need anything! Im so sorry Mimi has left for her journey so soon it seems. She was a great woman of God and a great mom. I just got the journal entry-laptop acted up latley. You and your family are in my hearts and prayers. HAve a great journey Mimi I will miss writing you and hearing all of your stories! Go in peace faithful servant of God! :cray: