Paulding.com

Mrs. Sheila A. Moody Osborne

Mrs. Sheila Ann Moody Osborne, age 58 of Dallas passed away on December 4, 2008 in Panama City, Florida. Mrs. Osborne was born on September 25, 1950 in Paulding County to the late Mr. Joseph Arthur Moody and late Mrs. Lurline Fowler. Mrs. Osborne is married to Mr. Ronnie Lee Osborne. Mrs. Osborne was employed as a School bus driver with the Paulding County School System.

Services will be held on Sunday, December 7, 2008 at 1:00 P.M. from the Crossroads Baptist Church with the Rev. Harold Turner, Rev. Herschel Tibbitts, Rev. David Chafin officiating. Music will be provided by the Tibbitts Family.

Interment will follow in the Crossroads Baptist Church Cemetery with the following serving as Pall Bearers Justin Shelton, Ron Crowe, Tommy Orr, Jeff Turner, Donnie Plumbley.

Survivors: Husband, Mr. Ronnie Osborne of Dallas, Ga.; Daughter, Mr. & Mrs. Tony (Kim) Scott of Dallas, Ga.; Son, Mr. & Mrs. Jeff (Kristy) Osborne of Dallas, Ga.; Grandchildren, Tyler Buchanan, Shayna Buchanan, Trey Buchanan; Sister, Mr. & Mrs. Larry (Brooxie) Shelton of Lithia Springs, Ga.; Brother, Mr. & Mrs. Allen (Gail) Moody of Dallas, Ga.;

Preceded In Death By: Parents, Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Arthur (Lurline) Moody.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.bensonfuneralhome.net

I was shocked to hear about Sheila's sudden passing. I drove with her for 3 years and out of HJMS. She was such a sweet lady and a good christian woman. She loved her family so very much. She talked about her family all the time. Sheila and Ronnie truly were best of friends. My heart goes out to Ronnie and the entire family.

May God Bless You,

PC bus driver

Edited by cougarcoach

Sheila will be deeply missed. I drove out of PCHS with both her and Ronnie, they both are great Christian people. Their granddaughter rides my bus now. My prayers go out to their family. Lord knows its hard to loose somebody that you love, at the holidays it is even worse.

Love and prayers to all the family,

PC bus driver 146