Paulding.com

Another GREAT Restaurant by Rodney

Rodney has opened another restaurant! I'm sure all of you pcommers will recognize who is managing it.....it's Pastor Matt.

Rodney’s THIRD Restaurant is conveniently located at the corner of Highway 278 & Seaboard Ave. One block from the New Court House!

Rodney’s Grille offers :

• Hot Fresh Sandwiches
  • Boars Head Cold Cut Sandwiches
  • Homemade Soups & Stews
  • Salads w/Homemade Dressings
  • Delicious Cakes & Pies
  • Banana Splits
  • Sundaes
  • Ice Cream

Our hours are Monday thru Friday 11:00 - 7:00 and Saturday 11:00 - 5:00

Come by and check us out!

The food at this location is excellent. It's kinda like an unknown treasure since it's hidden in the shopping center under a "Cafe" sign. Definitely a great place for a great lunch or dinner with no traffic hassles. I'm sure it'll be an asset to those moving into the new government complex next door to you!

ITS YUMMY!!!! :)

The Fried Pickles are to die for!!!! :)

I would have to disagree. I prefer the spear pickles fried myself. But, to each their own.

Rodney has opened another restaurant! I'm sure all of you pcommers will recognize who is managing it.....it's Pastor Matt.

Rodney’s THIRD Restaurant is conveniently located at the corner of Highway 278 & Seaboard Ave. One block from the New Court House!

Rodney’s Grille offers :

• Hot Fresh Sandwiches
  • Homemade Soups & Stews

[*]Delicious Cakes & Pies

• Banana Splits
  • Sundaes
  • Ice Cream

Who is making your desserts these days?

Edited by *A*Scott
I would have to disagree. I prefer the spear pickles fried myself. But, to each their own.

The last time I had the fried dill pickles at Rodney's, they were the spear pickles.

I love Rodney's - we had a great meal there last night. It is always amazing to me that they ALWAYS (at least in my experience) get take out orders 100% correct and the food is always GREAT!!!

hey everyone!

Yeah, this was my first week there, it was great! A slow week with the holidays happening, but it was good to allow me to get up to speed on everything.

A couple of things.... This is a new GREAT restaurant by Rodney...but there are some differences.

~First of all, this is more of a cafe and not a BBQ house. (WITH FREE WI-FI TO SURF PCOM WHILE YOU EAT)

~Everything is FRESH! That means that some items like the fried pickles are a little different. We do not have the fried pickle spears, but we have FRESH pickles that are hand battered and fried while you wait.

~Also, the onion rings (in my opinion) is the much better.

The onion rings are fresh cut and battered by hand. They are thinner also, like shoestring onion rings....very, very good!

~Our fries and potato chips are cut fresh.

~The fries are actually 'twice fried'. They are fried each morning after they are cut

~We also have an awesome Philly Cheese Steak. This has been our biggest seller.

~And everyday we have Chili and Cowboy Stew, and usually 1 or 2 specialty soups. Last week we had Italian Sausage Chili and Ham & Bean Soup. (BTW, we give out samples of our soups so you know what your gonna get!)

Come on in and see me sometime!! ;)

hey everyone!

Yeah, this was my first week there, it was great! A slow week with the holidays happening, but it was good to allow me to get up to speed on everything.

A couple of things.... This is a new GREAT restaurant by Rodney...but there are some differences.

~First of all, this is more of a cafe and not a BBQ house. (WITH FREE WI-FI TO SURF PCOM WHILE YOU EAT)

~Everything is FRESH! That means that some items like the fried pickles are a little different. We do not have the fried pickle spears, but we have FRESH pickles that are hand battered and fried while you wait.

~Also, the onion rings (in my opinion) is the much better.

The onion rings are fresh cut and battered by hand. They are thinner also, like shoestring onion rings....very, very good!

~Our fries and potato chips are cut fresh.

~The fries are actually 'twice fried'. They are fried each morning after they are cut

~We also have an awesome Philly Cheese Steak. This has been our biggest seller.

~And everyday we have Chili and Cowboy Stew, and usually 1 or 2 specialty soups. Last week we had Italian Sausage Chili and Ham & Bean Soup. (BTW, we give out samples of our soups so you know what your gonna get!)

Come on in and see me sometime!! ;)

Sounds great and I can't wait to try it. Best of luck to you Pastor Matt and to Rodney on this new endeavor!!!

Did Rodney open this cafe or was it someone elses when it first opened a couple of months ago. I stopped in and looked around one day when they first opened but didn't get anything. Just checking it out. I had no idea it was owned by Rodney. Good luck and we will try it out soon!

Rodney’s Grille offers :

• Hot Fresh Sandwiches
  • Homemade Soups & Stews
  • Delicious Cakes & Pies
  • Banana Splits
  • Sundaes
  • Ice Cream

Is that 278 and Seaboard Dr.?

Did Rodney open this cafe or was it someone elses when it first opened a couple of months ago. I stopped in and looked around one day when they first opened but didn't get anything. Just checking it out. I had no idea it was owned by Rodney. Good luck and we will try it out soon!

Yes, Rodney opened it. It has been open for about 2 months, but we are just now beginning to really promote it.

Come by when you can and try it out. :D

Is that 278 and Seaboard Dr.?

That would be it. Inside "The Village at Dallas" shopping complex.

I'm glad you liked it. But you and that table of people you were sitting with were so messy! :p :lol: hehe....

Sorry, I didn't make a mess but the others were a little messy!! I think the little boy had problems eating with his front tooth missing!! Ha! Ha! His dad cleaned up after him!!

I see a lot of discussion about the pickle debate but not an answer to this question?????? But yet I see where the owner and manager have made other comments.

What desserts do you have?

I see a lot of discussion about the pickle debate but not an answer to this question?????? But yet I see where the owner and manager have made other comments.

Oh, sorry. didn't mean to miss your comment.

Right now we have cheese cake, brownies, and pumpkin pie. I'm not sure who made that, they brought it from the New Hope restaurant. But, I will be doing some Christmas desserts soon.

We also have 8 flavors of Mayfield Ice cream. we have milkshakes and banana splits as well.

The cakes are all homemade. Each week we try to have a different assortment for our customers.

Some of the ones we normally have are as follows:

Cheesecakes

Layered Cakes-- Red Velvet, Chocolate, Carrot and many more

We also have Rodney's Mama's Coconut Cake

Cookies and Brownies

If you have something in mind let us know and we will try our best to have it. :)

COOL !! Did not know about this, It on my way to work (go in @ 12:00) I will stop by and check you out next week.. Can I call ahead for an Order ??? # please

Yes, we will take orders by phone and have it hot and ready for you! (678) 383-8299

forgot to add as well......wings!!! :yahoo:

Saturdays are 0.40 cent a wing day! :good: