Date of Death: November 19, 2008

City: Hiram

State: GA

Funeral Home

or Sponsor: West Cobb Funeral Home

2480 Macland Road

Marietta, GA 30064

770-419-9234

Visitation and Services: Visitation: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, from 6:00 - 8:00pm. Service: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 11:00 a.m. in the Chapel of West Cobb Funeral Home & Crematory, Inc., Marietta, GA

Interment: Kennesaw Memorial Park, Marietta, GA

Obituary: Craig Henry Champagne, age 45 of Hiram, GA passed away November 19, 2008. Craig is survived by his wife, Domonique (Niki) Fine Champagne, his two sons Chandler (19) and Nicholas (14); Parents, Armand & Lucille Champagne of Villa Rica, GA and sisters Linda Kitchens of Powder Springs, GA and Laurie Roundtree of Westlake Village, CA. Craig was a graduate of McEachern High School and a former member of the school wrestling team. He was the founder and President of CC Reprocessing, Inc. and a follower of the Christian faith. Those who knew him remember a loving and devoted family man and a good friend to many. He was an avid outdoorsman with a passion for hunting and fishing. Above all, he will be remembered for his generous and loving spirit. Funeral Services will be held on Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 11:00 a.m. in the Chapel of West Cobb Funeral Home & Crematory, Inc. in Marietta, GA with Rev. Terri Henkel officiating. Entombment will follow at Kennesaw Memorial Park in Marietta. The family will receive visitors on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Memorial contributions may be made to the Jackson Smith Peck Children’s Foundation, 1890 Battlefield Road, Marietta, GA 30064 (770) 422-8493 or online at jspfoundation.com. West Cobb Funeral Home & Crematory, Inc. 2480 Macland Road, Marietta, GA 30064 (770) 419-9234 is in charge of arrangements. Online guestbook is available at www.westcobbfuneralhome.com

This is one of my Dad's best friends. I had only met Craig and Niki a few times. They were both so supportive as was Craig's family when my Dad had open heart surgery four years ago. By all accounts Craig was a great man who enjoyed life. I know my Dad is going to miss his friend. Sending happy thoughts to Niki and their children as well as Craig's family.