Paulding.com

woo-hoo I did it :)

After some talks with my family and friends and motivation from lgm :wub: , I have decided to start selling my crocheted items.

IM SO EXCITED!

I need your help in coming up with a name for my business. I thought of a few things one of which was Fab 4 creations (designs/originals/etc). Im partial to the '4' because thats how many children I have.......so help me come up with a name, please :)

For motivation, If I pick a name that is suggested I will award that person an item for free. This item can be a scarf, handful of ornaments, fingerless gloves, tissue box cover, slippers,etc...in your choice of color/size. I will be working on a website tomorrow and hopefully will have a name for it. lol

To give you an idea of what I will be selling and for how much....

ornaments (cookies, acorns, mittens, stockings, snowflakes,etc) $1

scarves (fun fur and worsted weight yarn) $15

scarves (worsted weight) $10

ear warmers $5

fingerless gloves $10

slippers (fun fur and worsted weight yarn) $10

tissue box covers $5

pot holders $3

blankets $15 and up depending on size/design/etc

and much, much more!

Some prices could vary depending on different types of yarn/supplies. I will offer multiple item discounts :)

Once I get the website up I will post the link so you can all come take a look at some pictures. I can make any of these items in holiday colors, team colors, favorite colors, etc.

I also want to get my name out there, so I will be offering buy one/get one free for the whole month of december!

Ok now give me some name ideas :p

I am so proud for you, I will have to put on my thinking cap about the name. ;)

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Tona

thanks :wub: I have been trying to put my thinking cap on too but it hasnt worked yet :rofl:

Let me know if you come up with something!

4timesBlessed

:)

oh thats good and so true ! :wub:

I will think about names for you but wanted to say CONGRATS!!! on going commerce! I wish you much success :)

Also, fingerless gloves, I NEED to see pics of these cause I NEED some! lol They are perfect for photographers!

I can show you a pair when I come by tomorrow :p lol. Thanks and I will wait to hear your suggestions!

:wub: Congratulations!

How about Crazy 4 Crochet?

oh thats good too!

How are your crocheting projects going? I still need to get you some patterns.

oh thats good too!

How are your crocheting projects going? I still need to get you some patterns.

I finally finished my scarf. :rofl: That's 3 in 3 weeks. :rofl: I'd been so much better off if I had just hired you!!!

My next project is: oops, can't say, she reads p.com. :ninja:

I finally finished my scarf. :rofl: That's 3 in 3 weeks. :rofl: I'd been so much better off if I had just hired you!!!

My next project is: oops, can't say, she reads p.com. :ninja:

3 weeks isnt too bad and didnt you just feel great at what you accomplished? Who cares how long it takes! :wub:

I'm still thinking ,

here's one == CROCHET- 4- U

Tona

another good one! Dang you guys are good. I can only think when the kids arent around.....never :lol:

:wub: Congratulations!

How about Crazy 4 Crochet?

Ooh - I like this one! AND....you can sell them on etsy too! www.etsy.com!!!!

and.... Bonanzle....(no fees unless it sells!) --- and if you decide you want to become a Bonanzle member --- let me know and I will send you an invite!!!! www.bonanzle.com

Thanks for all the well wishes and name advice. I will be working on a website today (once my dh gets home to help with the kiddos). I will let you all know today what I decided on.

For now keep the names coming!

:o :o

I should sign on more over the weekends. I'm so happy for you! ^_^ :yahoo: :yahoo: :wub:

yes you should :p I was so excited and you kind of gave me a push to do it. I did want to find out about your scarf....do you want the same color or do you have a favorite color?

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Is you website up yet? I want some fingerless gloves.

Not yet, Im hoping to get started on it when the baby takes a nap. Do you have a color in mind? Is it for children or adult? short/long, etc. Hey camochick you would probably like the ones I made for my tomboy daughter who wants everything in camo.lol

335931674_1151205665_02.jpg

sorry about the bad picture. I have got to find some better lighting! The fingerless gloves can be short or long, my daughter chose to roll up the end to give it a cuff. She feels it makes them more touch looking. lol

Really cool zoo.

Congratulations .WELCOME ABOARD. :yahoo:

Only thing that popped into my head was .Well since what products you make could last a long time.

How about Timeless Creations. :wub:

thank you! :wub: I really like that name maybe I could add a 4 you to the end?.

Did you see my post about your snowflakes? They are done and ready to go home with you. lol Just let me know when and where

yes you should :p I was so excited and you kind of gave me a push to do it. I did want to find out about your scarf....do you want the same color or do you have a favorite color?

Not yet, Im hoping to get started on it when the baby takes a nap. Do you have a color in mind? Is it for children or adult? short/long, etc. Hey camochick you would probably like the ones I made for my tomboy daughter who wants everything in camo.lol

sorry about the bad picture. I have got to find some better lighting! The fingerless gloves can be short or long, my daughter chose to roll up the end to give it a cuff. She feels it makes them more touch looking. lol

Did you see my post about your snowflakes? They are done and ready to go home with you. lol Just let me know when and where

I like the idea of the 4 you very much.I saw it. Shoot me your no. please. I can't wait to see all the future creations that come out of your head.

Yes I want the camo ones! Those are so cute! Are they buy one get one free if so I would like 4 pair.

I don't know crochet stitch names, but how about one of them. Is there one that has maybe four steps or four stitches?

Hmmm, that may be good too. I will have to check into that.

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words. I am very excited about this.

Dont forget anything you order will be doubled until the end of December. Two gifts for the price of 1. Cant beat that!

pm'ing you my number scarlett!

Yes I want the camo ones! Those are so cute! Are they buy one get one free if so I would like 4 pair.

Yes I will do everything buy one get one until the last day of december :D. Do you want 4 pair and get 4 pair free, or do you want to buy 2 pair and get 2 pair....just want to make sure. lol. Also do you want them all to be camo? Do you want children sizes or adults?

HERE is a cool project. :D

Oh, and HERE

those are very cute!

My favorite color is green - woodsy greens, but I actually really want a light pink scarf to go with my new pink sweaters. :unsure:

'Tis ok if you don't have light pink though...just use whatever you want. ^_^

My favorite color is green - woodsy greens, but I actually really want a light pink scarf to go with my new pink sweaters. :unsure:

'Tis ok if you don't have light pink though...just use whatever you want. ^_^

well let me see what I have. I will come up with something that is just perfect! :wub:

So far I like the name "Crazy 4 Crochet" the best. Have you decided yet?

Looks like you've already got your fan club going! :wub:

I am actually leaning towards scarletts idea but I am going to run all the names by my family and see what they think. Everyone one pcom has always been so kind to me!

Here is a couple of pics of the ornaments and pot holders I have been working on. I am trying to get my kids to model the ear warmers and scarfs bc I dont like being in pictures. lol

These ornaments are perfect for homes with children and/or pets but they really add a nice touch to any tree!

335956337_1151295541_01.jpg

I love the potholders because some of my everyday pot holders dont look so pretty. These are ideal for placing on the table when you have company for dinner during the holidays.

335957423_1151299649_01.jpg

Here is an example of one of the fun fur scarves.

PICT0023.jpg

not only are they so pretty they are so soft and warm! Just ask LPPT :p

I promise I will find a better location to take pictures so you can all see how nice these things really are! Im still planning on doing a website but that probably wont happen until the kids go off to bed. :wacko: