Paulding.com

White Oak Park photo sessions! Saturday 11/15

So you need some last minute pictures for your Christmas cards or for presents for Grandma and Grandpa (you know they are impossible to buy for!).. well this special is PERFECT for you!

Saturday, November 15th I will be offering discounted mini photo sessions at White Oak Park in Dallas.

Sessions will be $50 (instead of the normal $100) and you will receive a $50 credit to go towards reprints on photo paper after the session (the $50 print credit is not good towards albums, canvases, or christmas cards, only reprints on glossy, lustre, or metallic photo paper). The mini-sessions will be 45 minutes of me chasing your children around and getting some good pictures in the process and will be booked on the hour from 8am - 5pm!

Time Slots available:

8:00am (Booked)

9:00am (Booked)

10:00am (Booked)

11:00am (Booked)

1:00pm

2:00pm (Booked)

3:00pm (Booked)

4:00pm(Booked)

Drop me a PM or email to save your spot!

Ashley

Atlanta Rock Photography

The secrets to getting the most out of your session:

- Please 5-10 minutes early for your session so our time together isn't cut short! We will begin promptly on the hour.

- Please dress your child/children in what they will be wearing for the session. These short sessions really only have time for one outfit. Multiple outfits will cut into our shooting time.

- Please feed your children just before you arrive. Hungry kids aren't happy kids. ;)

- Tell them that they are going to have a ton of fun.

- Relax and just let them be kids! Parents that scream "cheese" in the background will be banished to the car. :lol: The best pictures I get are those "in between" moments when the kids are just being themselves.

Here are a few shots from two recent sessions at White Oak Park:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

bb4.jpg

bb6.jpg

bb7.jpg

bb8.jpg

bb9.jpg

What are the times that are available?

Hi, As of this very minute I have an 11am, 1pm, and 3pm available (I just answered five PM's, so these may be gone once I hear back). I will update this thread with the available times as the spots get taken.

Let me know if you want one of them!

I recognize those beautiful boys!!

Aren't they cute?

Is the 1 pm still available?

Hi, the 1pm spot is still available! Depending on how the weather cooperates on Saturday, our possible rain reschedule date is Sunday from 8am - 1pm or Monday from 8am - 4pm.

Weather.com is saying the rain will be out of here by early early morning on Saturday, so hopefully we won't have to use the back up plan!

Let me know if you would like the last spot and I can send you details.

Hi, the 1pm spot is still available! Depending on how the weather cooperates on Saturday, our possible rain reschedule date is Sunday from 8am - 1pm or Monday from 8am - 4pm.

Weather.com is saying the rain will be out of here by early early morning on Saturday, so hopefully we won't have to use the back up plan!

Let me know if you would like the last spot and I can send you details.

Yes, I would like the last spot......Thanks!