Paulding.com

Christmas Cards GALORE! It's not too late!

Christmas cards galore!! It isn't too late to schedule a family or children's session for Christmas card photos!! Here are just a few of our 2008 card designs! Please PM me if you would like to schedule a last minute session!

Cards can be fully customized with your colors, text, favorite images from your session.

Specialty paper choices include Watercolor textured paper, Lined textured paper, smooth cardstock, or Pearl Paper (pearl has a light shimmer to it). Envelopes with silver, gold, or white interior are included.

amelia.jpg

aspen1.jpg

bailey.jpg

benjamin.jpg

bianca.jpg

bluesnowflake.jpg

brayden.jpg

brooklyn.jpg

electriclime.jpg

grungestripes.jpg

jacob.jpg

jillian.jpg

jordan.jpg

joyhopelove.jpg

natalie.jpg

parker.jpg

peaceonearth.jpg

redfloral.jpg

riley.jpg

ryan.jpg

simplewhite.jpg

I can't PM as I am on my blackberry. I would like to schedule an appointment. I tried visiting your website and that did not work either on my blackberry. Sorry and thanks in advance. If you don't mind PMing me your contact info I will call you tomorrow. I am open to whatever you have avaliable. Look forward to speaking with you.

After looking at the pics and Christmas cards you've posted I definitely want to schedule an appt/session for my 9 yr old daughter. Can you please PM your contact info to me too? I'd love to talk to you tomorrow and set up a date and time. Thanks.

:)

ETA: I just sent you a PM too.

After looking at the pics and Christmas cards you've posted I definitely want to schedule an appt/session for my 9 yr old daughter. Can you please PM your contact info to me too? I'd love to talk to you tomorrow and set up a date and time. Thanks.

:)

ETA: I just sent you a PM too.

Bella Kate and Rakled, I'm PMing you all right now!

Thanks you all! Here is another one I just got designing for a client.

Every inch of these cards are customizable, even the interior of the cards!

The Front:

choice1cover.jpg

The Interior (The card opens from bottom to top VS left to right like opening a book), the picture of the boys will be on the top half above the fold, and the words will be at the bottom half below the fold:

choice1interior.jpg

And the Back of the Card... we went with funny pictures (yes, that is the little brothers backside on the older brothers face!!):

choice1zback.jpg