Paulding.com

Nick Frank, age 17, of Powder Springs, passed away on Saturday, November 1, 2008. He was born on July 20, 1991. Nick was a 10th grade student of Hiram High School.

Survivors include, father and stepmother, Earl Sr. & Tammy Frank of Adairsville; mother and stepfather, Allison Frank & Larry Davis of Powder Springs; brother, Earl Frank Jr.; stepsister, Jessica Sisson of Adairsville; grandmother, Joan Echols of Villa Rica; several aunts and uncles.

Services will be held on Tuesday, November 4, 2008, at 3:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home with Pastor Todd Chatham officiating. Pallbearers include, Devin Kerr, Adam Freeman, Travis Stringfield, Mitchell Stringfield, Bobby Ferguson and Justin Smith. Interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. Family will receive friends at the funeral home on Monday from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m.

This is really upsetting. Nick was in my kindergarten class at Panter Elementary. He's gone to my school his (and my) whole life.

Though we never were really friends... well, he's still important to me.

My church is praying for his family - we've got them on a prayer chain as of now.

I'm sorry this had to happen.

Kids at Hiram High are wearing black tomorrow in rememberence - if you have a kid that attends there, or you yourself attend, spread the word. Let's not forget how precious life is.

Nick Frank, age 17, of Powder Springs, passed away on Saturday, November 1, 2008. He was born on July 20, 1991. Nick was a 10th grade student of Hiram High School.

Survivors include, father and stepmother, Earl Sr. & Tammy Frank of Adairsville; mother and stepfather, Allison Frank & Larry Davis of Powder Springs; brother, Earl Frank Jr.; stepsister, Jessica Sisson of Adairsville; grandmother, Joan Echols of Villa Rica; several aunts and uncles.

Services will be held on Tuesday, November 4, 2008, at 3:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home with Pastor Todd Chatham officiating. Pallbearers include, Devin Kerr, Adam Freeman, Travis Stringfield, Mitchell Stringfield, Bobby Ferguson and Justin Smith. Interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. Family will receive friends at the funeral home on Monday from 4 p.m. until 8 p.m.

So so so so sad. I am so sorry for this families loss.

I feel like I should say more, but everything I think of to say just seems so inadequate.

I will be prayer for this family.

Oh my how so very sad. This really just made me cry. I have a 17 yo son is a senior at HHS and his name is Nick. Too many similarities and it just struck me the wrong way. My heart just really goes out to this family, he was so young and had so much ahead of him. Prayers for his family and friends.

Thanks everyone, Lots and lots will miss Nick many many people knew him, His mother and brother are still very upset, we tried to get them to eat but his brother can't keep anything down. were really worried about them.

Tommorrow will be hard but when we put him in the ground will be the hardest. I know a lot of the kids at HHS will be wearing black tommorrow they already know, quite a few people around here go to school with him and so they know.

These are My Dear Friends and Neighbors. We have lived across the street from eachother for 13 years. We loved and will miss Nick more than words could ever express.

Edited by Deltadawn
My thoughts and prayers for his family so sad :(

Chris just got home from the veiwing said its sad so many teens were there, I am sure more will be tommorrow, Nick didn't look right with a button collar shirt but they had to put it on him. hes peaceful now however. Tommorrow is going to be hard.

Oh my how so very sad. This really just made me cry. I have a 17 yo son is a senior at HHS and his name is Nick. Too many similarities and it just struck me the wrong way. My heart just really goes out to this family, he was so young and had so much ahead of him. Prayers for his family and friends.

I have a Senior at Hiram too. When I read about this in the middle of the night I went and woke my son up. At first I thought it was a friend of my sons. He has a friend that he talks about that is named Nick....could be your son.

God bless this family. I had an 18 year old brother that was hit by a car (hit n run) before I was born (yeah, I was a late comer). My parents never got over the pain of losing him. They always said that I was a gift sent by him to help them with their grief. But when I was old enough to figure out how things work, I was all like :o I was an accident. :lol: My mama always said, yeah but you were a good one. :wub:

Prayers going up for this family. This really saddens my heart.

Chris just got home from the veiwing said its sad so many teens were there, I am sure more will be tommorrow, Nick didn't look right with a button collar shirt but they had to put it on him. hes peaceful now however. Tommorrow is going to be hard.

The teens from the high school were starting to trickle in as I was leaving. It's hard to see so many of my former students, who I knew to be happy kids, so torn up with grief. There wasn't anything I could do for them to help them feel better. It's hard dealing with loss as an adult. I hope these kids know it's important to lean on each other.

The teens from the high school were starting to trickle in as I was leaving. It's hard to see so many of my former students, who I knew to be happy kids, so torn up with grief. There wasn't anything I could do for them to help them feel better. It's hard dealing with loss as an adult. I hope these kids know it's important to lean on each other.

We lost a couple of our fellow classmates during our Senior year, and it was very traumatic for us all. My heart goes out to these kids.

Chris lost a few friends his HS years and We lost my mother 2 years ago, Chris has autally lost quite A few friends and family, its never easy. But I think you learn to deal with it a little better.

one of the boys chris has known forever also knew Nick forever grey up with him, he was crying so much Chris said and gave chris a big hug and was talking about all the good times with Nick, thats what is important just remember all the good times you had with Nick. Thats how he would want it.

Is there anything we can do for Nick's family? Do they need anything such as food or drinks or whatever? You know even if it is a week or two from now or a month, there may be times when some help is needed. Does anyone know?

Is there anything we can do for Nick's family? Do they need anything such as food or drinks or whatever? You know even if it is a week or two from now or a month, there may be times when some help is needed. Does anyone know?

I will tell Chris to ask his mother tommorrow if there is anything they need, most of the friends and family brung drinks and food to the house for everyone. But never know what they might need. I will have Chris ask and post tommorrow after the funeral .

I will tell Chris to ask his mother tommorrow if there is anything they need, most of the friends and family brung drinks and food to the house for everyone. But never know what they might need. I will have Chris ask and post tommorrow after the funeral .

Thanks.