Paulding.com

structure fire: stations 2,5&10, ladder 1, batt, reserves **PCOM Member Grayce Affected **

smoke in area - engine 10 enroute

engine 2, batt 2, 3402, reserves being toned out - expect fire from nearby residence

ladder 1 being requested too

batt 2 reports heavy smoke in area

3402 directs ladder 1 to respond with 2 on board - they'll come by and pick up engine

engine 10 on scene - reports fully involved with heavy smoke and flames - will need more units

engines 5 being toned out to respond

batt - have you located hydrants yet?

engine 2 on scene

batt advises ladder truck to look for hydrants - don't appear to be any on Lynn DR

Batt 2 on scene - establishing command

power company being requested to respond

units having hard time finding hydrant nearby - looking to run 5 in. line a long way for water supply

Batt needing SO enroute for traffic

Lynn Drive is one way in, one way out. My house backs up through the woods near the cul de sac. I doubt the fire dept will let me in from the road.

just use a zoom lens!!!

I can't see which house is on fire from the back of my property. It's not either of the houses directly behind me. And, I can't see anything through all the trees. The amount of smoke has diminished a great deal in just the last 10 mins or so.

no one inside - all units fighting from outside - sounds like it is was fully involved as the first engine arrived

they are having troubles getting the proper amount of water required

engine 1 requested to move to station 10 for zone coverage

units have confirmed that all residents are out of the house

no one inside - all units fighting from outside - sounds like it is was fully involved as the first engine arrived

they are having troubles getting the proper amount of water required

engine 1 requested to move to station 10 for zone coverage

units have confirmed that all residents are out of the house

Glad no one was inside..Thanks

This must be the smoke I saw a little while ago while coming back from Kroger on Ridge. I was hoping it wasn't a house fire, but a controlled burn where they are building Ingles. I sure hate to hear of someone losing their home to fire, but with that said it is great that no one was in the home. I hope they didn't have any pets inside either.

Sending a prayer to this family when they find out what has happened and hoping that all will be okay for them. If anyone has any info later on about needs for them just let me know, I will see what I have and can give to them.

Hey guys!

This was one of our own's house. It was GRAYCE's HOUSE. We live next door and hubby saw it when he went to the barn and called it in. We were able to get her two little yorkies but we didn't see the cat. It is totally gone! Everyone say a little prayer. She had gone to vote and I finally got someone to get her on her cell phone. She is just devastated as you can imagine. Thankfully, no family members were home.

Hey guys!

This was one of our own's house. It was GRAYCE's HOUSE. We live next door and hubby saw it when he went to the barn and called it in. We were able to get her two little yorkies but we didn't see the cat. It is totally gone! Everyone say a little prayer. She had gone to vote and I finally got someone to get her on her cell phone. She is just devastated as you can imagine. Thankfully, no family members were home.

I am so, so sorry. If I can help, let me know.

These are good friends of ours. Their house was filled with antiques that had been passed down for generations. I'm sure she's absolutely devastated. Calling on local families to try and get clothes together for the family. 2 males and one female. Working with a group now to try and get a few things together for them. Their daughter lives close by so I'm sure they will have a place to stay.

These are good friends of ours. Their house was filled with antiques that had been passed down for generations. I'm sure she's absolutely devastated. Calling on local families to try and get clothes together for the family. 2 males and one female. Working with a group now to try and get a few things together for them. Their daughter lives close by so I'm sure they will have a place to stay.

:(

Please let us know what sizes!!!