Paulding.com

A COOL NEW FEATURE OF IGF SOAPS! (*more pics!*)

Hijack....I missed it....did you get a diagnosis for him yet? Prayers for healing.

We only have a possible diagnosis for my son. :( They are treating him for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (brought on by a bout with a very bad stomach bug), and also a round of antibiotics/antibacterial/antiparastic med).

We go back to Jax. on Thursday for a followup visit. He's still on homebound from school, the teacher came today. He's still in constant pain -- and it's beginning to take its toll on the lil'man. :( Not to mention Mom and the rest of the family too.

Thank you for asking, and thank you for the prayers!

Love the new stamp.

Thank you Micahsmom! It just adds a neat touch to the soaps. ;)

Thanks Sage! It's just another way of me setting my products apart.

Pssst, and guess what? My Facial Elixir will be ready for the holidays too. I'm in production now of it. And the buzz so far from my testers is very positive! :D

As for "getting better" -- we're hanging in there. ;) My son goes back to the GI doctor on Thursday. He's still homebound from school, and still in daily pain. :( They called in another med this morning for him to try with his other meds to see if it helps at all.

:yahoo: I am so excited to place my next order. I need to find out what my mom wants ... she was jealous when she saw my last order so I told her to make a list. She has a December birthday so she gets double the goodies :lol:

Sending lots of love your way :wub:

A few more pics I just snapped. :D

soapstamp3.jpg

soapstamp1.jpg

soapstamp2.jpg

:wub:

wow. now those are beautiful! :pardon:

Glad you like them Sage! They certainly will another level of "surprise" when folks slide open a box of soap and are greeted with the IGF image. :D

Sometimes it's the little things in life that make a big difference! With that, I'm off to bed.

So true! It is that extra touch that makes them stand out :clapping:

We've just gotten back from my son's Dr. apt in Jax. Based upon all the variety of tests that he has had, it appears that this *is* Post-Infectious-IBS brought on by the bout of severe stomach bug. [Could it be something else GI wise? Sure, yeah, it could, but the probability is low due to the variety of test results.] We know for sure now that it is *not* a parasite of any kind.

He is to remain on the meds he's on, and try to get back to his life as normal. He's still in pain, but we spent a great deal of time today discussing "mind over matter" and things like that. In fact, we even discussed counseling if the pain lingers to help him learn how to move through it, move past it. Evidently this is quite common with children with IBS. (I'm also going to teach him how to meditate, at the suggestion of the Dr! They even suggested self-hypnosis.)

Monday he will be back in school. He's also going to get out over these next few days and have some fun, act like a kid, and try to take his mind off the constant pain. If he's still experiencing this level of pain in two weeks (with no change at all), we will discuss with the Dr. going in and looking at the digestive track - endoscopy and colonoscopy.

Tomorrow will be one week on the IBS med, and it can take a month or more to really be working at 100%. This type of IBS can take upwards of six months or more to completely go away. We're hoping his won't be that stubborn, but who knows?

Wanted you guys all to know. Thanks for all the support!

======================

Oh! And I bought more lye while in Jax. I have a new wonderful supplier there for quite a few things I use. Woo-hoo!

So, come this weekend, or at least the first of next week, I'll be a SOAP MAKING FOOL! :D

Here's hoping the IBS ends very soon!!! Glad you got a somewhat good report from the Dr!!! Now get that soap made, Missy!! :wub:

I'm SO READDDDDDDY to be making soap and goodies, I can't even tell you how much I'm ready for life to be back to some semblance of "normal". [And to quote myself, "Normal? HA! There is no normal, only varying degrees of weird."]

• 2 weeks later...