Paulding.com

Brenda and Denver Cail

I've prayed several times (so far) for this family since I heard. I couldn't get to sleep just thinking of this tragedy last night. My sister-in-law was killed in a car accident last Oct. 22. She left behind a husband and a 4 year old. Losing someone is always painful, but the SHOCK sometimes can be harder, IMO. Again, I'm praying for this family and hoping they will find peace in all of this.

Stacey

This is just such a tragedy. I have known the Cails for just a short time, but just loved NIcholas and Denver. I am praying for Scott and Nicholas, may they feel God's arms around them. To Brenda and sweet Denver, may you both rest in peace and watch over Nicholas and take care of him, he truly loved the both of you. May God be with everyone touched by this.

What time will you be there tonight? The team is meeting there at 7:00, I hope to see you. Wish it were under different circumstances :(

we are going around 6. It is amazing how much good is coming out of so much sadness. It has been great meeting and becoming friends with you :wub:

we are going around 6. It is amazing how much good is coming out of so much sadness. It has been great meeting and becoming friends with you :wub:

I hope to see you!

ETA: If nothing good comes from this horrific event, I am glad we have met!! :wub:

Edited by Momma of 3
I hope to see you!

ETA: If nothing good comes from this horrific event, I am glad we have met!! :wub:

As hard as it is to accept, everything happens for a reason. I fully belive that there will be good come out of the accident. God is good and doesn't make mistakes, but it's not for us to understand his reasoning.

This is such a heartbreaking tragedy, something good will come. God hears and will answer all the prayers being said for this family.

We just returned from the visitation. What an incredible out pouring of love for this family. I watched the football team go in - stood in a semi-circle around Denver - and spoke with the family. It was a truly inspirational sight. Brenda and Denver were truly loved and it showed tonight.

Keep the family in prayer during the next several weeks as they try to adjust.

Our cheer practice was canceled tonight out of respect for the family. I'm glad they did that. I didn't know it was canceled until late, otherwise I would have planned to go by and pay my respects.

Prayers and heartfelt sympathy goes out to the family and friends from the New Hope Eagle family! God Bless You All!!

This was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. My heart goes out for this family. :(

We must not have been too far behind you lumak and I agree it was obvious how loved Brenda and Denver must be. :wub:

This was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. My heart goes out for this family. :(

We must not have been too far behind you lumak and I agree it was obvious how loved Brenda and Denver must be. :wub:

As hard as it is to accept, everything happens for a reason. I fully belive that there will be good come out of the accident. God is good and doesn't make mistakes, but it's not for us to understand his reasoning.

This is such a heartbreaking tragedy, something good will come. God hears and will answer all the prayers being said for this family.

I totally agree with you. Yes, Brenda and Denver will be missed in many ways by many people and we will never understand the "why". It is so easy to blame and get mad at God for something like this, especially why he would take a 9 year old child and his mother and then leave a child & husband with no mother, brother or wife. May God forever wrap his arms around the Cail Family. I wasn't able to go to the funeral home tonight but this has caused my heart to be heavy. I'm so glad that the New Hope Eagles pulled together the way they have for a fellow team mate. We are a part of the New Hope Eagles and my family sends our condolences to the Cail Family.

Edited by iamadawgfan

I was looking around and wondering who in the room might be a pcommer :D

It is just amazing to me how much this is affecting everyone. I mean that in a positive way. Like me for instance, I don't know the family. But I am just devastated and I can't stop thinking of them and continuing to pray for them. And I've called on my friends and family to pray for them. I think that says a lot about our community. I'm glad I chose Paulding County :) I remember the outpouring of love after my husband's sister's death and I know it truely helped his family to know that so many people really loved her and really love them. May they rest in peace.

Stacey :(

My son was on the same football team with Denver. The funeral director stopped a line of what he said was 250-300 people so our football team could go in together and pay our respects. Seeing all of Denver's teammates in tears and having to speak to his dad and grandmother, without falling apart, was very very diffacult. ALL of the boys cried their little hearts out (as much as they could being tough little football players) :( My son and I are very close, but honestly, I think this horrible tradgedy has brought us closer. Today, Denver's teammates will be pall bearers for his funeral. Please lift us all up in prayer between about 12-3, we will all need it. Which is harder, going to the funeral of a 9 year old and his mother, or watching your own 9 year old carry him to his resting place? Scott and Nicholas were so sweet and just honored at all of the support from everyone around them. I just wanted to pick up Nicholas and carry him away from this pain :( He was trying SO hard to be brave and looked so handsome with his fresh haircut. Last night was extremely hard, I know today will not be easier.

Please, p.com, pray for everyone involved in this tragic event. I fear today will be one of the hardest yet.

RIP Brenda & Denver, we love you!

The Pell Family

Edited by Momma of 3

I took my daughter to the visitation last night, she was a classmates of Denver's. WOW, what alot of love for the Cail family I saw.

My thoughts and prayers are with this family in their time of need. May God keep his loving arms around Scott and Nicholas as the days pass by.

Teresa :(

It is just amazing to me how much this is affecting everyone. I mean that in a positive way. Like me for instance, I don't know the family. But I am just devastated and I can't stop thinking of them and continuing to pray for them. And I've called on my friends and family to pray for them. I think that says a lot about our community. I'm glad I chose Paulding County :) I remember the outpouring of love after my husband's sister's death and I know it truely helped his family to know that so many people really loved her and really love them. May they rest in peace.

Stacey :(

I feel the same as you. I couldnt imagine living any where but paulding :wub:

My son was on the same football team with Denver. The funeral director stopped a line of what he said was 250-300 people so our football team could go in together and pay our respects. Seeing all of Denver's teammates in tears and having to speak to his dad and grandmother, without falling apart, was very very diffacult. ALL of the boys cried their little hearts out (as much as they could being tough little football players) :( My son and I are very close, but honestly, I think this horrible tradgedy has brought us closer. Today, Denver's teammates will be pall bearers for his funeral. Please lift us all up in prayer between about 12-3, we will all need it. Which is harder, going to the funeral of a 9 year old and his mother, or watching your own 9 year old carry him to his resting place? Scott and Nicholas were so sweet and just honored at all of the support from everyone around them. I just wanted to pick up Nicholas and carry him away from this pain :( He was trying SO hard to be brave and looked so handsome with his fresh haircut. Last night was extremely hard, I know today will not be easier.

Please, p.com, pray for everyone involved in this tragic event. I fear today will be one of the hardest yet.

RIP Brenda & Denver, we love you!

last night was heart breaking. My heart went out to Scott and nicholas. Sarah has not been handeling this well. Sarah and denver ate lunch together every day and yesterday she told me it was hard to sit next to his empty seat :( I told her its not empty you just cant see him. She told me if anyone tries to sit in his seat she will beat them up. :( All she keeps saying is she wants to be with her best friend. This is so hard for these little ones. Everyone wether they knew this family or not has been touched and it will forever leave a mark in our hearts.

I feel the same as you. I couldnt imagine living any where but paulding :wub:

last night was heart breaking. My heart went out to Scott and nicholas. Sarah has not been handeling this well. Sarah and denver ate lunch together every day and yesterday she told me it was hard to sit next to his empty seat :( I told her its not empty you just cant see him. She told me if anyone tries to sit in his seat she will beat them up. :( All she keeps saying is she wants to be with her best friend. This is so hard for these little ones. Everyone wether they knew this family or not has been touched and it will forever leave a mark in our hearts.

I have never seen so many people at a viewing before. I know the family had to be exhausted. It was heartbreaking and Sarah was so sweet to give him her football jersey. Prayers for the family, friends, classmates and teammates today. :(

I just got home from the services. Wow -- all I can say is wow. Such love was shown and experienced. The service was beautiful.

My son was very adamant (sp?) about being there. My son and Denver were great friends in school. They were in Miss O's class last year together (along with "T") and spent lunch together every day this year. The 3 boys were always together at school.

My heart just breaks for thie pain this family is enduring......however they were shown such tremendous love and support today. It truly makes me proud to see a community come together to help someone out in a time of need.

God Bless

I just got home from the services. Wow -- all I can say is wow. Such love was shown and experienced. The service was beautiful.

My son was very adamant (sp?) about being there. My son and Denver were great friends in school. They were in Miss O's class last year together (along with "T") and spent lunch together every day this year. The 3 boys were always together at school.

My heart just breaks for thie pain this family is enduring......however they were shown such tremendous love and support today. It truly makes me proud to see a community come together to help someone out in a time of need.

God Bless

My son is in Mrs. O's class this year and he came home yesterday telling me that she was very sad about losing him, he said she told all the kids that she adored Denver.

God Bless

It was very hard but beautiful. This family has such a long road ahead of them but based on the support last night and today I think they will get there.

Based on eating lunch together Im guessing our children must be friends. I hope they can find comfort in one another bc sarah has been heartbroken with the 'empty' seat next to her.

Edited by zoo
It was very hard but beautiful. This family has such a long road ahead of them but based on the support last night and today I think they will get there.

Based on eating lunch together Im guessing our children must be friends. I hope they can find comfort in one another bc sarah has been heartbroken with the 'empty' seat next to her.

Yes - they know each other. He pointed her out to me at the services. She looked very sad.

Today was filled with much sorrow, but it was so beautiful as well. I was SO proud to see our little New Hope Eagles carry that coffin with so much care, love, respect, and honor. The show of support for this family has been overwhelming and it shows that Paulding County is a "family" in itself. It warms my heart greatly to know that when tredgedy strikes, we join together and show tremendous support and love for those in need. I am glad we got there early today, so we were able to have a moment alone to say goodbye to Brenda & Denver one last time. Nicholas was a precious little trooper today. Watching him put toys in the coffin for his brother was so sad, but so sweet at the same time. We know Brenda and Denver are walking hand in hand on streets of gold, waiting to see us again. Again, I cannot put into words how proud I am of our football team, they have had to do some very "adult" things since last Thursday and they met this challenge with compassion and showed what great kids they are. New Hope Eagles D2 8/9 year olds, you absolutely rock! Denver is still with us and always will be, he & Mrs. Brenda have the best seat in the house now!

As the time passes, please, let's not forget to continue our support for Scott & Nicholas. They will need many prayers for some time to come. Please continue to lift them up. I know many efforts are currently being made to help them financially, please let's continue. The Holidays are coming up, and will not be easy on them. Let us all remember to do what we can to help ease their tremendous burder in any way we can. Zoo will be selling baked goods on 11/8 at the Island Tan. If you can bake something let her know. If you can go purchase something, please please do. If you can give her a hand at the sale, please PM her. The New Hope Park will continue to collect donations over the next few weeks, please give ANY amount you can if you visit the park. Regions Bank has a fund set up, even if you can only give $1, please do that.

I am certain the family is beyond grateful for the love and kindness they have been shown. I know it has amazed me!

RIP Brenda & Denver. We will miss you so much & we love you both!

Today was filled with much sorrow, but it was so beautiful as well. I was SO proud to see our little New Hope Eagles carry that coffin with so much care, love, respect, and honor. The show of support for this family has been overwhelming and it shows that Paulding County is a "family" in itself. It warms my heart greatly to know that when tredgedy strikes, we join together and show tremendous support and love for those in need. I am glad we got there early today, so we were able to have a moment alone to say goodbye to Brenda & Denver one last time. Nicholas was a precious little trooper today. Watching him put toys in the coffin for his brother was so sad, but so sweet at the same time. We know Brenda and Denver are walking hand in hand on streets of gold, waiting to see us again. Again, I cannot put into words how proud I am of our football team, they have had to do some very "adult" things since last Thursday and they met this challenge with compassion and showed what great kids they are. New Hope Eagles D2 8/9 year olds, you absolutely rock! Denver is still with us and always will be, he & Mrs. Brenda have the best seat in the house now!

As the time passes, please, let's not forget to continue our support for Scott & Nicholas. They will need many prayers for some time to come. Please continue to lift them up. I know many efforts are currently being made to help them financially, please let's continue. The Holidays are coming up, and will not be easy on them. Let us all remember to do what we can to help ease their tremendous burder in any way we can. Zoo will be selling baked goods on 11/8 at the Island Tan. If you can bake something let her know. If you can go purchase something, please please do. If you can give her a hand at the sale, please PM her. The New Hope Park will continue to collect donations over the next few weeks, please give ANY amount you can if you visit the park. Regions Bank has a fund set up, even if you can only give $1, please do that.

I am certain the family is beyond grateful for the love and kindness they have been shown. I know it has amazed me!

I was thinking of you guys today. I am proud of those boys too. :wub:

very well said! :wub:

I am going to continue my efforts to help raise funds for this family as long as the need is there, which sadly after some of the totals I have heard will be a while. I will also be there to support this family long after the financial burden is gone. :wub:

My heart is just so broken today. I feel like Im at a loss of words right now but as sad as I feel I cant imagine what the family feels like.

Please continue to donate in which ever way you can! :wub: If you are interested in donating baked goods and or time to help me with it please pm me.

Oh my gosh - I had not been back here in a few days and I had NO CLUE that was who was at West Cobb Funeral Home on Tuesday night but you have to hear this story: I drive home on Macland from Marietta, and on Tuesday night just before getting to the Funeral home, out of nowhere - there was 'something' in the sky and I was like "what the heck is that?" and it suddenly swooped down - almost into the windshield it looked like - of the car in front of me, and whoosh back up again and down back at me to the point that I sort of ducked (like, I got a whindshield in front of me but it's an automatic reflex when something comes at you, ya know what I mean?) and then I watched it whoosh back off to the right and it was gone - it looked like an eagle, but I know it must have been a hawk or some other big bird of some sort - huge thing it was - and now all this was going on in a few seconds but I was thinking " WHOA - that's wierd" and then the car in front of me TURNS INTO THE FUNERAL HOME and I see the parking lot is packed and I wondered who was laying at rest there and then I smiled and I thought that whoever was in that car, I hope they are a believer because THAT was a very special visit they had from that bird! I guess I had the visit too, but I don't think it was meant for me, I think it was meant for that car in front of me and I just got lucky being part of it. Amazing.

Rest in peace Brenda and and Denver, and my sincerest condolences to all that are touched by this tragedy.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.

My son plays football for the Due West Hoyas over at Lost Mountain Park. The Due West Board Members gave out patches Thursday night for the boys jerseys with Denver's name and # on them to wear during our remaining games. I'm so happy to see our community coming together to help this family in their time of need. God will give them the strength to get through this tragic time. We need to help them as much as we can. I can't imagine what they must be going through. I'm glad to know that they have their community there for them.

May Brenda and Denver Rest In Peace