Paulding.com

Brenda and Denver Cail

As some of you may be aware, Brenda and her two sons Denver and Nicholas were involved in a tragic car accident that took place thursday evening on East Paulding Drive. A wonderful mother and wife lost her life that night and her precious son Denver passed away saturday 10-25-08. Out of respect for the family names were not released at the time of the accident to allow the family time to grieve. Father Scott and surviving son Nicholas are doing as well as can be expected during this very sad time. The Cail family has asked that we post information regarding funeral arrangements so that those that want to pay their respects are able to.

The visitation for Brenda and Denver will be held for family and friends on Tuesday October 28th from 3-5 and 6-9

West Cobb Funeral Home

(770) 419-9234

2480 Macland Rd

Marietta, GA. 30064.

The Graveside service for family and friends will be held Wednesday October 29th at 2pm

Kennesaw Memorial Park

1306 Whitlock Ave NW

Marietta, GA 30064

(770) 428-0502

For those that have contacted me about helping, a memorial fund has been set up to help this family with expenses they will be faced with as they did not have life insurance. We are in the process of getting this approved and once we have the approval the account information will be posted in the cc.

Please continue to keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.

Edited by zoo

God rest these precious souls! It breaks my heart to hear of such a tragic event. I am racking my brain on how I know the name Brenda Cail. I can't remember how I know her but her name is ringing such a bell in my head and I can't shake it. Hopefully I will figure out how I know her. In the mean time, I will be praying for Scott and Nicholas. They are going to need lots of support and love for a long time to come!

Same here. I know the name but can't place it.

The family has been on my thoughts a lot lately. Prayers said for all--family, friends, neighbors alike. Having lost two family members to auto accidents, I know firsthand the type of pain that goes with this.

I am racking my brain on how I know the name Brenda Cail. I can't remember how I know her but her name is ringing such a bell in my head and I can't shake it. Hopefully I will figure out how I know her.

Deepest and most sincere sympathy for the family and friends....

I have talked to my husband about this several times over the past few days, and can't even talk about it without tearing up. It really goes to show that you never know what is in store for you.

I will be watching for the post with information about contributing to the memorial fund. We would like to help in whatever way we can.

Is this Tuesday (as in tomorrow) or next Tuesday?

My son and Denver were very good friends and he is devastated at the news. He wants to go to the funeral.

This family needs lots of prayer and support.

My heart aches for this Father and his son!

Please know that you are in our prayers daily! ♥

Dear heavenly father lord we ask that you keep this family wrapped in your precious loving arms and give them the strength lord to understand father that you are there to comfort them at this tragic time in their lives and always! Amen

God Bless you all! ♥*BIG HUGS*♥

Edited by peach34
Does anyone know what her maiden name was? I have a friend that graduated Osborne 1990 and said she knew alot of people that graduated a few years ahead of her. She ask that I let her know as soon as I could find out.

Her maiden name was Trew.

My heart aches for this Father and his son!

Please know that you are in our prayers daily! ♥

Dear heavenly father lord we ask that you keep this family wrapped in your precious loving arms and give them the strength lord to understand father that you are there to comfort them at this tragic time in their lives and always! Amen

God Bless you all! ♥*BIG HUGS*♥

That was beautiful. Thank you.

Does anyone know what her maiden name was? I have a friend that graduated Osborne 1990 and said she knew alot of people that graduated a few years ahead of her. She ask that I let her know as soon as I could find out.

Her maiden name was indeed TREW. She was a graduate of the class of '88. She was a wild and crazy free spirited, fun loving girl! I have been blessed to have been able to stay in touch with many people from our class and in the past few days we have not only shared tears of sadness, but tears of joy and gut wrenching laughter remembering all of the insane times a teenager in the 1980 's would have had (with Brenda). Roll-ing or TP'ing and egging houses when you woudn't be arrested and thrown in jail, okay, maybe an angry dad threatening with a BB gun, but not jail, maybe we would have to clean it up the next day, but not jail.. lol. Prank phone calls before caller id, Christmas carolling in a neighbors yard in the summertime... oh so many wonderful memories. I was again blessed to run into her again when both of our children played Upward Sports together and she was the coach for the soccer team. She was a dedicated mother, that's for sure, putting everything else aside to put her children first. She even bailed on our 20 year class reunion (and I totally badgered her about this!!!) because the boys had football games and she had already made special plans with them that evening and did not want to disappoint.

What a tragedy! What an incredibly ridiculous and senseless loss. Denver was also in the same grade as my middle son and I have seen him frequently at school. It breaks my heart to know that these kids are facing the reality of mortality at such a young age.

Let me just say people... and I know you ALL know this, but sometimes we forget, not intentionally, how precious life really is, how soon and easily it can change in an instant. Be kind to your neighbor, smile at the lady thats ringing up your groceries, breathe before you lay on that horn because someone is more impatient than you, tell your spouse you love them even if he (lol) has ticked you off again..., hold your children tight and tell them how much they mean to you even though you feel like spanking the daylights out of them (you know what I mean). But most importantly, love yourself enough to know that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE with your kindness...it's not money, it's not words... it's as simple as eye contact or a smile...

Thank you for renewing MY faith in the community and in people, seeing the overwhelming outpouring of sympathy and love for a stranger for some... is a breath of fresh air and fills my heart.

Edited by SUPRFRK

I cannot even begin to say how my heart breaks for this family. In the past years my family has seen much heart ache starting with the unexpected death of my brother who also went to OHS(class of '92). He also left a son behind so unfortuntely I have first hand seen how it effects the child in the face of losing a parent at such a young age. My heart thoughts and prayers are with both the father and son at the terrible time. My family cannot afford to do anything financial but we are willing to do anything else we can to help in this time of need. If it is nothing more than needing someone to talk to we are here. As much as I know they would rather their loved ones be here with them please know they are now in God's arms sending their love down to you." When my brother died we told his son and my other children "when you look up every night the first star you see is your Daddy (uncle) looking down on you telling you he loves you. So for all of you that loved and lost Brenda and Denver remember when you find yourself looking up at the stars remember they are looking down on you telling you they love you and they will always be with you.

God bless prayers and love.

Deepest and most sincere sympathy for the family and friends....

I have talked to my husband about this several times over the past few days, and can't even talk about it without tearing up. It really goes to show that you never know what is in store for you.

I will be watching for the post with information about contributing to the memorial fund. We would like to help in whatever way we can.

I got the approval from the cc so information has now been posted under the cc forum.

Is this Tuesday (as in tomorrow) or next Tuesday?

My son and Denver were very good friends and he is devastated at the news. He wants to go to the funeral.

This family needs lots of prayer and support.

Im sorry my mind has understandable not been working so well :(. I did go back and add the dates.

Tomorrow and Wednesday (10/28 & 10/29).

thank you :wub:

I cannot even begin to say how my heart breaks for this family. In the past years my family has seen much heart ache starting with the unexpected death of my brother who also went to OHS(class of '92). He also left a son behind so unfortuntely I have first hand seen how it effects the child in the face of losing a parent at such a young age. My heart thoughts and prayers are with both the father and son at the terrible time. My family cannot afford to do anything financial but we are willing to do anything else we can to help in this time of need. If it is nothing more than needing someone to talk to we are here. As much as I know they would rather their loved ones be here with them please know they are now in God's arms sending their love down to you." When my brother died we told his son and my other children "when you look up every night the first star you see is your Daddy (uncle) looking down on you telling you he loves you. So for all of you that loved and lost Brenda and Denver remember when you find yourself looking up at the stars remember they are looking down on you telling you they love you and they will always be with you.

God bless prayers and love.

Thank you very much for sharing. I will be sure to tell my son (Denver's football teammate) that Denver and Mrs. Brenda are looking down on us. He will love that!

I got the approval from the cc so information has now been posted under the cc forum.

Im sorry my mind has understandable not been working so well :(. I did go back and add the dates.

thank you :wub:

Don't be sorry, we all understand. Grief is a tough thing :( . You have been so good to everyone through this traumatic time, you are an angel and Brenda & Denver see your kindness!

And you are welcome :wub:

My heart grieves for this family............I lost my sister who left behind a 10 month old son when she died in an automobile accident 17 years ago. I can

still remember the shock and horror that we experienced. It is a pain that no one should have to endure.

We were both OHS alumni as well.

I will be praying for the entire family as they grieve the loss of their loved ones and try to get through the upcoming

days ahead............ :(