Paulding.com

Please keep my family in your thoughts

Yesterday, my husband's grandmother fell while visiting the cemetery and hit her head. A few hours later, she lost consciousness and became nonresponsive. She was life-flighted to Emory. The damage was severe. She was placed on a respirator until she could be moved into a room where the family could be with her. At 4:42 this morning, we lost her. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

She was visiting her daughter's grave to see the flowers placed there for her birthday. My husband's aunt's birthday would have been 9/23. We lost her to cancer July of last year. And today is my MIL's birthday. She lost her mother on her birthday. I can't imagine. My husband's grandparents had been married for 66 years. Christmas would have been their 67th anniversary. His grandfather looked so sad. It's going to be a long several days for us.

I'm through rambling. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Yesterday, my husband's grandmother fell while visiting the cemetery and hit her head. A few hours later, she lost consciousness and became nonresponsive. She was life-flighted to Emory. The damage was severe. She was placed on a respirator until she could be moved into a room where the family could be with her. At 4:42 this morning, we lost her. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

She was visiting her daughter's grave to see the flowers placed there for her birthday. My husband's aunt's birthday would have been 9/23. We lost her to cancer July of last year. And today is my MIL's birthday. She lost her mother on her birthday. I can't imagine. My husband's grandparents had been married for 66 years. Christmas would have been their 67th anniversary. His grandfather looked so sad. It's going to be a long several days for us.

I'm through rambling. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Oh no, I am so sorry. Your family is in my thoughts ;)

PsychoMom,

I am sooo sorry for your family's loss. All of you will be in my prayers.