Paulding.com

~*~ Missing You Still ~*~

I miss you MOM

Forever in my Heart & Alway's on my mind

:( I'm sorry. It's tough, isn't it? My Mom passed away 8 years ago and I still miss her like crazy. Some days are harder than others. Take care and cherish the memories...

When I think of losing my mom I have a panic attack. She just doesn't know how much I need her and she keeps on smoking.

Doesn't that upset you? My mom's dr told her about 3 years before she died in 1990 that if she'd quit smoking she could have many more good years with her family. Guess what? She didn't and the last year of her life was spent on oyxgen and even then gasping for breath. It was horrible. This is crazy, but about 3 weeks ago it dawned on me for some reason what the dr said and what she did and did not do and I became furious at her, 18 years after her death. If someone told me that I could do something...anything, to be able to spend even another day with my family, you can bet your behind I'd do it. Although I will say that I have never smoked so I can't really relate to how hard it is to quit. But being who I am, I hope I could weigh the options and overcome whatever I had to to do the right thing. Maybe she'll not just listen, but HEAR ya'll one day!