Paulding.com

Shad would have turned 27 Friday. He was murdered 6 years ago Monday. Please help me keep his memory alive as his case remains unsolved. Please help me pray justice will be served.

Shad I miss you each and every day. Although it's been 6 years, the pain is still as hurtful as the day I identified your body. I will NEVER forget you, your smile or your big heart of gold. I'd give everything I have to have 1 minute with you. I love you and my heart breaks when I think of you and how your life was stolen. I want you to know how proud I am of the man you were becoming to be. It's hard to imagine where you'd be now but I KNOW you would be right here beside me. You missed your nephews 1st baseball game today. You would have been so proud! He speaks of you often although he never got the opportunity to meet you. He told me the other day that "Uncle Shad is proud of me for doing so good at school, Mama". He told me you wrote it on his napkin in the lunchroom. Thank you for reaching out to him.

I try to follow your advise and "keep my head up" but it's hard to do when my eyes are filled with tears.

Words can't describe the pain I feel, all I can say is that I LOVE YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE AND I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!

Always & forever,

Leslie :(

I cant believe this has been six years. Mt thought and prayers are with yours and Denns family all the time. My sister was friends with both Shad and Dennis since kindergarten. I hope that some day the monster who did this will have to face you all along with God. May you find the peace your family deserves soon.

Leslie,

I hope this comes out right, sometimes I have trouble putting my feelings into words, especially when they are so personal and painful. But here goes.

You have been through so much and had to endure pain that I cannot even begin to comprehend. And the time sure does go by so fast. And I too think of Shad & Tedo your Sweet Mother, I wish so much that they were both still here on this earth. However, I have faith and I do believe that you will see them again one day. Just keep on going down the same path that you've been following for the last several years and stay strong. Cause, your Mom & Brother are with you in spirit, even though they are not physically here. And as long as you keep them close in your thoughts and memories they do live, in your heart and you carry them with you forever.

May God Bless you.

I Love you,

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

Leslie....I think of you and the family all the time...As a neighbor and ya'lls busdriver also,it saddens me to find out you are still at an deadend finding who took Shads life..I can still remember him running around my house as a youngster.. :rolleyes:

You are in my thoughts and prayers..

Karen & Jimmy

Leslie,

You are truly a blessing to me. I have seen your hurting first hand, your so strong and so proud! You love your family so much. What a great mother, a loving daughter, and a great sister too. You keep looking up, he knows your there.

One day the people who did this will pay. It may not be in our life my friend, but they will pay for taking Shad away from you! I pray that we can be here to see that happen! God see's all and they will answer to a higher power one day.

Love Always,

Tammy M.