Paulding.com

Has anyone heard of a toddler dying in the last day or so. I need to know their last name, so I can send something. The older daughter goes to middle school.

BTW, the child was sick. NO FOUL PLAY!!!!!

There was a 5 year old that passed on Monday. I don't know their name though. The child had a pacemaker and went into cardiac arrest during the night is what I was told. They took him to Paulding Hospital but he didn't make it. This information has not been confirmed by the family nor do I know the family. Prayers said for the family though. I can't imagine.

I don't know if this is the same child you are talking of or not. Either way it is so sad.

My little sister heard last night at Wednesday night church that a 3 yr old had a seizure and died in his father's arms. SHe didn't know the toddler, but is friends with the toddler's sister's best friend. That's how she found out. She also heard that the little boy loved monster trucks and people have arranged for a man witha monster truck to drive in front of the funeral procession. Very sad.

My little sister heard last night at Wednesday night church that a 3 yr old had a seizure and died in his father's arms. SHe didn't know the toddler, but is friends with the toddler's sister's best friend. That's how she found out. She also heard that the little boy loved monster trucks and people have arranged for a man witha monster truck to drive in front of the funeral procession. Very sad.

This is heart breaking...

Has anyone heard of a toddler dying in the last day or so. I need to know their last name, so I can send something. The older daughter goes to middle school.

BTW, the child was sick. NO FOUL PLAY!!!!!

The last name is Rizzo. He would have been 4 on Sept 30. Had heart problems as a baby and had a pacemaker. Got sick with high fever and was at Scottish Rite until they sent him home. Went to bed fine on Sunday nite and woke up in the middle of the nite with high fever and convulsions. Paramedics did what they could but he died. West Cobb Funeral home is in charge of services. Funeral is at Hope Church at 2pm today.

Oh no, why alleergic reaction?

Prayers to all who lost their precious babies.

I met the Aunt in the Dr. Office the other day, and she said he did fine with all of his other vaccines. When they left she said the little girl told her mom something was wrong with him, and she turned around in the car and I guess he was blue/convulsing. Never had a problem before, so the Dr. said it was the vaccines. She ran him back in, and it was to late :( :( Too many at one time I would say. Parents should really REALLY, educate themselves. I don't know if it is the family you are looking for, and my prayers are with all the familys whom lost their children this week!

I met the Aunt in the Dr. Office the other day, and she said he did fine with all of his other vaccines. When they left she said the little girl told her mom something was wrong with him, and she turned around in the car and I guess he was blue/convulsing. Never had a problem before, so the Dr. said it was the vaccines. She ran him back in, and it was to late :( :( Too many at one time I would say. Parents should really REALLY, educate themselves.

They are suppose to help our children not kill them, hopefully one day things will change. This is so sad.

I met the Aunt in the Dr. Office the other day . . . .

Please don't hijack this thread. Plenty of other vaccination threads. We all have differing opnions on that. Save this thread for sending thoughts and prayers to the families of these children. And be careful about rumors. It could have been a million other things that caused this.

Please don't hijack this thread. Plenty of other vaccination threads. We all have differing opnions on that. Save this thread for sending thoughts and prayers to the families of these children. And be careful about rumors. It could have been a million other things that caused this.

No hijack here, simply asking, and letting information that she asked for. I doubt it was rumor, it was his very close aunt. No arguments please, whomever it was, needs our prayers, and has ours!

The last name is Rizzo. He would have been 4 on Sept 30. Had heart problems as a baby and had a pacemaker. Got sick with high fever and was at Scottish Rite until they sent him home. Went to bed fine on Sunday nite and woke up in the middle of the nite with high fever and convulsions. Paramedics did what they could but he died. West Cobb Funeral home is in charge of services. Funeral is at Hope Church at 2pm today.

My prayers are with this family!