Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Brown

David Marvin Brown, age 65, of Dallas, passed away on Saturday, August 9, 2008. He was born on October 17, 1942 in Cartersville to the late William Marvin and Clara Brown. He was a retired truck driver and was a member of Tabernacle Baptist Church.

Surviving are his wife of 31 years, Ann Brown; his children, William Allen & Margaret Brown of Buchanan, GA, David Marvin Brown Jr. and his wife, Robyn of Acworth, GA, Julie & James Hand of Iron City, TN, Gary Joseph Johnson of Rome, GA, Cathy D. & John Jones of Douglasville, GA and Toni & Donnie Bonds of Villa Rica, GA; a brother and sister-in-law, Allen & Eline Brown of Smyrna; sisters and brothers-in-law, Joann & Jessie Miller of Cartersville, GA and Martha & Wayne Barnett of Albertville, AL; 7 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild; nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, August 11, 2008 at 2:00 p.m. from Tabernacle Baptist Church in Hiram with Reverend Danny Patrick and Reverend Hayward Bass officiating. The interment will follow in Paulding Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends on Sunday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Mr. Brown will lie in state at the church on Monday from 10:00 a.m. to the service time. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, Ga. is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

I am really sorry to hear this. David is my ex-husband's (the father of my two girls) uncle. My daughers had been at a birthday party this afternoon for their step-sister and heard about his passing. My youngest just told me a while ago. The family will be in my prayers.