Paulding.com

Listening to the scanner.

Please pray for both mother and daughter. Baby was not due until November. She just gave birth at home, and rescue units are on the way. The baby is crying and the cord is already detached.

No, it is not impossible.

Good chance of survival if at least 26 weeks gestation. If due date was around first of November/last of October, it could be 26 weeks. Cobb Hospital has some wonderful neonatalogists on staff and a wonderful nursing staff in NICU.

Prayers sent to grandparents, too. BTDT.

Surely those due dates are incorrect....that would be impossible....right?? Prayers sent!!! God be with both mother and baby!!

They are on scene. Said baby is pretty premature, but is stable at this time.

Requesting Clark's transport to Cobb.

THAT is what I think is the miracle.....A stable 26 week old baby!!! Maybe they were off with the due date which would make the baby a little older? I don't know but we are--Praying.....just praying!!!!!!!!!

Lots and lots of prayers sent their way!!

My husbands step-sister delivered her baby boy at 5 months in the month of August and he was not due until November. He only weighed a little over 1lb and he had a few problems in the beginning and had to stay in NICU for a couple of months or so and today he is great! He is an ABSOLUTE miracle of God!! He has some voice problems because he had to have surgery on an artery that led across his chest and to his heart and it interferred with the sound of his voice. But today, you can hear him just fine and he is right on schedule as far as learning and everything. He is also VERY bright and has a great personality, he is fixing to be four years old too!!

So, prayers, prayers and more prayers sent their way!!

THAT is what I think is the miracle.....A stable 26 week old baby!!! Maybe they were off with the due date which would make the baby a little older? I don't know but we are--Praying.....just praying!!!!!!!!!

Nope. The other part of that quote said that when rescue arrived, they said the baby is a good bit premature. "Pretty premature" to be exact. Must not be off too much.

:(

I know. I couldn't imagine. And to be 23 and have it at home must have been so scary. I don't know if anyone was there with her, or if she was completely alone.

We won't hear anymore on this because they have been transported, so unless someone on here knows her, there is no way to find out the outcome.

I just called my husband who works at Cobb to see if her hears anything. Normally security knows about these kind of things

Thanks. We would love to have an update.

Hey, if anyone goes to visit Med, stop by the NICU and ask. J/K They probably couldn't tell us anyway.

How frightening for the Mom!

Hope she and baby will be OK.

There's a family I've followed for a while now--some of you may have also--the Lawrenson Family of Naggs Head, NC. Nate, the Husband/Father, keeps a blog called Confessions of a CF Husband.

His Wife, Tricia, has Cystic Fibrosis. While preparing to get a double lung transplant, they discovered Tricia was pregnant. Against medical advice, they chose to continue the pregnancy. In January of this year, their little girl Gwyneth was born, at 24 weeks 4 days gestation. Just two months later, Tricia received new lungs.

Gwynneth continues to grow and thrive. Tricia has had the setback of developing Post-Transplant Lymphoma and is undergoing chemo to treat it. If you visit the link above, look at the video of Gwyneth and her Dad in today's post.

Tiny babies can and DO make it!

Thanks. We would love to have an update.

Hey, if anyone goes to visit Med, stop by the NICU and ask. J/K They probably couldn't tell us anyway.

Have you ever been up against Solosoul? If anybody can get info. it would be her. She slays snakes, ya know!! ;)