Paulding.com

Mr. Eric Porter Britt Jr. age 28, of Austell passed away at his residence July 21, 2008.

Born April 12, 1980 to his parents Mr. Eric Britt Sr and Linda(Jackson)Britt in Fulton County Ga.

His survivors include his Mother: Linda Britt of Austell Ga; Borther: Fabian Britt of Austell Ga; Grandmother: Iris Callahan of Whitesburg Ga; Aunts and Uncles: James and Lise Bates of Buchanan Ga, Karen Britt and Eddie Clark both of Centeral Fl; Companion: Robert Bowers of Atlanta Ga.

Mr. Britt is preceded in death by his father Eric Britt Sr.

Visitation will be Friday July 25, 2008 from 6:00pm-9:00pm at Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home

Funeral Service will be held at the Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home Chapel Saturday July 26, 2008 11:00am. Services will be officiated by Rev. Tim Cole. Interment to follow service at Georgia Memorial Park Cemetery.

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of all arrangements for Mr. Eric Britt Jr.

• 5 weeks later...
Mr. Eric Porter Britt Jr. age 28, of Austell passed away at his residence July 21, 2008.

Born April 12, 1980 to his parents Mr. Eric Britt Sr and Linda(Jackson)Britt in Fulton County Ga.

His survivors include his Mother: Linda Britt of Austell Ga; Brother: Fabian Britt of Austell Ga; Grandmother: Iris Callahan of Whitesburg Ga; Aunts and Uncles: James and Lisa Bates of Buchanan Ga, Karen Britt and Eddie Clark both of Centeral Fl; Companion: Robert Bowers of Atlanta Ga.

Mr. Britt is preceded in death by his father Eric Britt Sr.

Visitation will be Friday July 25, 2008 from 6:00pm-9:00pm at Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home

Funeral Service will be held at the Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home Chapel Saturday July 26, 2008 11:00am. Services will be officiated by Rev. Tim Cole. Interment to follow service at Georgia Memorial Park Cemetery.

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of all arrangements for Mr. Eric Britt Jr.

Eric, my precious handsome babybear. I LOVE YOU. I MISS YOU. My life will never be the same without you. I know you often thought that no one cared, I hope you know that I did. You mean the world to me and I hate that you are gone and I can no longer be with you but I know that you are always with me no matter where I go now and we dont have to say goodbye anymore and await to see one another again. I so miss your hugs and kisses, your hundreds of sweet and loving text messages everyday, and most of all your smile and warm embrace everytime I saw you. Our year together here on Earth was far too short and I would do anything to have you back here with me so I could have you hold me one more time. You are a true gem baby and you will live that way forever in my heart. I know you love me and I know that you know I love you as well. I hope to be with you again when it's my time to leave this Earth so save a place next to you for me handsome and I'll be home with you soon. I LOVE YOU. BIG BEAR HUGS AND KISSES.

FOREVER AND ALWAYS,

ROB

Edited by Mt Airy Cop
Eric, my precious handsome babybear. I LOVE YOU. I MISS YOU. My life will never be the same without you. I know you often thought that no one cared, I hope you know that I did. You mean the world to me and I hate that you are gone and I can no longer be with you but I know that you are always with me no matter where I go now and we dont have to say goodbye anymore and await to see one another again. I so miss your hugs and kisses, your hundreds of sweet and loving text messages everyday, and most of all your smile and warm embrace everytime I saw you. Our year together here on Earth was far too short and I would do anything to have you back here with me so I could have you hold me one more time. You are a true gem baby and you will live that way forever in my heart. I know you love me and I know that you know I love you as well. I hope to be with you again when it's my time to leave this Earth so save a place next to you for me handsome and I'll be home with you soon. I LOVE YOU. BIG BEAR HUGS AND KISSES.

FOREVER AND ALWAYS,

ROB

Rob, I just wanted to send you a little note giving you my condolences. I can't imaging what it is like to loose a spouse or partner and I just wanted to let you know my thoughts are with you. Just stay strong and don't be afraid to tell everyone how much you love and cared for Eric. Love is a great thing and never leaves you regardless of how much time has passed.

Ashley

that's so sweet.

RIP. You were loved.

Thank you so very much for your kind words. I appreciate the sentiment. You are awesome :)

My condolences to his family and friends.

Thank you so very much for your kindness and support. I see you made it here to Erics obituary before I did. I just found this site once someone told me about it and I have to say the people here are very kind and friendly. I appreciate everyone here who signed with thier condolences and well wishes. God Bless you all.

:cray:

That was touching. I'm sorry for your loss.

Thank you so very much, Eric meant the world to me. I appreciate your kindness in my time of sorrow.

Prayers for this family.....he was so very young but loved VERY much..... -_-

To those of you at Quality Service Tire, Thank you so very much to take the time to express your condolences. You are appreciated.

FOREVER AND ALWAYS,

ROB

That is one of the most touching tributes to a loved one that I have ever read. I am so sorry that you lost someone you loved so dearly. I pray that God will give you the strength to get through this.

That is one of the most touching tributes to a loved one that I have ever read. I am so sorry that you lost someone you loved so dearly. I pray that God will give you the strength to get through this.

Thank you so much, your thoughts and prayers mean the world to me. This is the most diffucult time I have had in my 40 years on this Earth but those of you here on Paulding .com have made this a great place for me to come read everyday. Again, my sincerest thanks.

So young. Kim and I wish you nothing but blessings to you and your family. Losing your partner is hard and many people may not understand. If you need anything please let us know.

God bless you. Love and any many prayers.

Samantha and Kim

Samantha and Kim, Many thanks to you. I sincerely appreciate that you stopped by and decided to read about Eric. He was my heart and soul. Thank you for being two great people. I wish you all the best.

I pray that time is a healer to you in some capacity. I personally have found that to stay open and talk, like you are doing here even, is very healing and does make things easier. I know it's still so fresh and so deep, but let me encourage you that better days are ahead. Blessings.

Many thanks to all who have been here, especially you're personal messages you have sent to me. If any of you are interested in learning more about Eric I have dedicated an online blog to him. If you would like to read it just message me and I will direct you to it. I appreciate all that you have done for me here and I am sure that Eric would be proud as well. Again, my sincere thanks to the residents of Paulding County and those of who you make this site great.

It's been two months since I walked into your room and found you passed away babybear. I still love you and I miss you every single day. Rest with God's Angels my sweet. Our anniversary is coming up real soon and I dont know how I will get through that day but I hope you'll comfort me a little and help me. Hugs and Kisses from Daddy :)

Edited by Robert Bowers
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
It's been 6 months today since I had to bury you babybear. I am still waiting for it to get easier but it isnt. You are always on my mind and I miss you so much. I pray you are safe and ok every single day. I love you.

Wow, I am deeply sorry for your loss. I know these words are just words to you because they come and go. But I really am sorry for your loss even though it was just not that long ago. Prayers sent your way! love sent