Paulding.com

Lt. Jared Norman Carson, Cobb County Fire Dept.

:( My Lt.my boss,my friend passed away this morning due to a long battle with cancer.He was such a wonderful person,he made our stressful everyday job at the fire house not seem so bad. I loved coming to work the 6 1/2 years I worked with him, he will be dearly missed by us all.He was only 38 yrs young,he leaves behind a wonderful wife Amy,a son Tanner 15 and daughter Marybeth 12.Please remember my dear friend and family in yours prayers,and me as well,I have never been through this before and I'm hurting inside. :(

Thanks,

Tim Ethridge

Cobb County Fire dept.

And owner of Squeaky Ds Painting

My heart goes out to you in the pain you are experiencing. I'm so sorry for your loss, Tim, and pray for comfort for you and his family during this difficult time. I pray that you will be blessed with the peace that only God can give. A peace that passes all understanding. God is the great Comforter.

:( My Lt.my boss,my friend passed away this morning due to a long battle with cancer.He was such a wonderful person,he made our stressful everyday job at the fire house not seem so bad. I loved coming to work the 6 1/2 years I worked with him, he will be dearly missed by us all.He was only 38 yrs young,he leaves behind a wonderful wife Amy,a son Tanner 15 and daughter Marybeth 12.Please remember my dear friend and family in yours prayers,and me as well,I have never been through this before and I'm hurting inside. :(

Thanks,

Tim Ethridge

Cobb County Fire dept.

And owner of Squeaky Ds Painting

Tim, I am so sorry.

I'm sorry for your loss. He was a true brother to the service.

Hey...

It is with deep regret that we advise you of the passing of Lt. Jared Carson, a 15 year veteran of Cobb County Fire and Emergency Services. We have been advised that his death is considered Line of Duty. Lt. Carson was 38 years old and with Engine 27 in Mableton. He died after a long and courageous battle with job related cancer which began in 2005. Lt Carson was an active member of IAFF Local #2563 and instrumental in the development and very proud of the 5" hose practices still in use today. Jared was a also long time member of The Secret List.

Tim, I am so sorry. That is horrible. I am trying to figure out if I remember him. Which station do you work at now?

Prays for you & the family.

I was working @ 27 which is in Mableton off VMH but, I moved to st # 3 off Terrell Mill Rd now.Just wasn't the same without Jared there.Thanks for asking.

Tim