Paulding.com

May GOD bless you in this time of need. PROVERBS 3:5&6 Tust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and he shall direct thy paths. Although you may not know why trust in GOD.

Thanks I needed to hear that. I have been so upset and just don't understand WHY?

My heart is breaking for your family. This is so sad. Please know that you have so many people thinking of you and praying for you. Your family will continue to be in my prayers in the days ahead. Even though I don't know you personally I can't seem to get this off my mind. I have prayed and cried for you all. May God Bless each and everyone that was touched by this lil' man. May you find peace in knowing that he is in a much better place now and he will be watching over you.

Your entire family of Paulding county citizens is thinking of you and praying for you at this time of tragic loss. Our hearts break for you and we lift you up in prayer. May God give you His peace and comfort and may you know that your baby boy is in HIS arms and is safe and secure. Bless you all.

We just found out about this tradegy. My heart weeps. Our prayers and thoughts are with the entire family. God be with you during this time or sorrow and grief. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

The Cochran Family

May the Lord Bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you. I pray that Lord will breathe upon you with the Spirit of peace and comfort in the days to come and that you will be able to lean on Him for all of your understanding. My heart goes out to you and your family.

May God Bless this Family and keep them under his wings in this time of sorrow. No words could ever comfort or make the pain go away for anyone in this situation but, please know that you and your Family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Mrs G & The General

Cody Jordan LeCroy, age 11, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Monday, June 30, 2008. He was born March 13, 1997, in Cobb County. Cody was a student at New Georgia Elementary and he attended Flat Rock Baptist Church and Mt. Zion Baptist Church.

Survivors include his father, Patrick LeCroy of Dallas, GA; mother, Laura B. LeCroy of Dallas, GA; brother, Logan Bentley LeCroy of Dallas, GA; grandparents; Pat & Judy Maxwell of Villa Rica, GA; Steve Bowden of Heflin, AL; and Pat & Bo Berry of Dallas, GA; and great-grandmother, Laura Bentley of Murfreesboro, TN.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, July 3, 2008, at 2:00pm, from Clark Funeral Home Chapel, with Reverend Mike Wheeler officiating. Interment will follow in Melrose Hills Memorial Park.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Wednesday from 4:00pm until 8:00pm.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com