Paulding.com

Service for man killed in Hwy 61 accident

I just thought I would let people know that the service for Bill VanVleet is being held at Clark's Funeral Home. Vistation is tomorrow Thursday, December 9 from 4-8. His service will be Friday, December 10 at 3. Bill was a midwife and just delivered my baby in September and he will be greatly missed. He was a great doctor and man. Please keep his family in your prayers. I do not know who the other person was that died in this accident, but I am truly sorry for her family and will keep them in my prayers.

When I first read the post, his name seemed familiar. When I read further and saw that he was a doctor, I knew I'd heard his name before.

Everyone involved in this tragic accident is in my prayers.

Guest GENESDAUGHTERNLAW
MR. BILL WAS A FABALOUS MAN. HE WAS ONE DAY FROM DELIVERING MY BABY GIRL. THIS IS SUCH A TRAGEDY. HE WAS THE NICEST KIND HEARTED OLD FASHIONED MAN YOU WOULD EVER MEET!!! HE LIVE BEHIND A & R SHOPPETTE ON 61 IN BURNT HICKORY IN THAT LOG CABIN!!!! I WENT TO THE FUNERAL HOME AND HE LOOK JUST LIKE HIMSELF. MANY PRAYERS GO OUT TO HIS SWEET WIFE, AND HIS SONS, THAT HOPEFULLY WILL FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS!!!! HE WORKED DOUBLES BECAUSE HE LOVED DELIVERING BABIES!!! REST IN PEACE DOC. BILL.