Paulding.com

Mr. Robert Wayne Ball age 48 of Dallas passed away June 4, 2008 at his residence.

He was born January 27, 1960 in Fulton County Georgia to George and Evelyn (Groves) Ball.

Mr. Ball is survived by his wife Penny Ball of Dallas Ga; Four Sons: Derek Ball, David Ball, Skyler Hardy, Randall Ball of Dallas, Ga; Three Daughters: Lindi Militar of Oklahoma, Briana and Elizabeth Ball of Dallas Ga: Mother And Step dad:Evelyn and Lee Bailes of Newnan Ga; Two Sisters: Lynn Ball of Atlanta Ga, Shelby Toney of Newnan Ga; Two Grandchildren; Jacob and Phillip Ball of Dallas Ga;Two Step Brothers: Johnny Bailes of Newnan Ga, Bobby Ball of Stockbridge Ga; Mother in Law: Ruth LaFluer; One Niece and one Nephew.

Family will receive friends Thursday June 5, 2008 from 4:00pm-9:00pm

Services will be held Friday June 6, 2008 at 11:00am at Northside Baptist Church, officiating will be Dr. Curtis Turner and Rev. Johnny Bone. Interment to follow in New Hope Cemetery.

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements for Mr. Wayne Ball.

Edited by Eberhart Funeral Home
Mr. Robert Wayne Ball age 48 of Dallas passed away June 6, 2008 at his residence.

He was born January 27, 1960 in Fulton County Georgia to George and Evelyn (Groves) Ball.

Mr. Ball is survived by his wife Penny Ball of Dallas Ga; Four Sons: Derek Ball, David Ball, Skyler Hardy, Randall Ball of Dallas, Ga; Three Daughters: Lindi Militar of Oklahoma, Briana and Elizabeth Ball of Dallas Ga: Mother And Setp-dad:Evelyn and Lee Bailes of Newnan Ga; Two Sisters: Lynn Ball of Atlanta Ga, Shelby Toney of Newnan Ga; Two Grandchildren; Jacob and Phillip Ball of Dallas Ga;Two Step Brothers: Johnny Bailes of Newnan Ga, Bobby Ball of Stockbridge Ga; Mother in Law: Ruth LaFluer; One Niece and one Nephew.

Family will receive friends Thursday June 5, 2008 from 4:00pm-9:00pm

Services will be held Friday June 6, 2008 at 11:00am at Northside Baptist Church, officiating will be Dr. Curtis Turner and Rev. Johnny Bone. Interment to follow in New Hope Cemetery.

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements for Mr. Wayne Ball.

Wayne was a long time friend. My heart goes out to Penny and the whole family.

Wayne was one of the best people I have ever met. God used him to get me and my kids in church years ago. We were very close for a long time. He will be greatly missed. Penny I am so very sorry that you and the kids are having to go through all this. My prayers go out to Penny and all the kids. I love you all.

-Patsy

Words can not even begin to express my feelings on this. I am both floored and saddened to hear of his passing. Wayne & Penny were very dear to me and I thought highly of both of them and their ministry. I grew up with their kids and David is my cousin. I hate that we lost touch with everyone. Penny I am so sorry that you & the kids are going through this. You all are in my prayers. I love you all.

-Mary (Octobers_Dream)

:(

Edited by Octobers_Dream

My deepest sympathy goes out to his family. Considering the love and compassion he had for children while he was here, I'm sure he is still busy in Heaven today seeing the treasures he had stored.

Mathew 18:5 And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me.

Oh my, what happened? We knew them through foster parenting. I am so saddened to hear this. Prayers going up for Penny and the family.

ETA... Nevermind, I heard what happened. :(

Edited by Mom2Four

Wayne and Penny were close friends of mine, and I thought the world of Wayne, he was a great person, and will be missed dearly. My whole church is praying for the family. Penny if their is any thing we can do for you please call. May God comfort yall, love and prayers, from the Wellhams.