Paulding.com

I've pulled the numerics on address for this call.

Didn't hear many details - my guess is that the boy was being check on and caregiver realized that he was not breathing, 911 was called, and CPR started. Caller advised that the boy "was cold."

Didn't hear many details - my guess is that the boy was being check on and male caregiver realized that he was not breathing, 911 was called, and CPR started. Caller advised that the boy "was cold."

OH THIS IS SO SAD. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO LOST HER 4 MONTH OLD TO SIDS AND IT HAPPENED AT THE SITTERS.THIS WAS IN 96. I AM PRAYING FOR ALL INVOLVED.

I almost lost my youngest to SIDS in 1996 as well. He was 9 days old, & had falling asleep in my arms while nursing. I was watching the 11pm news, then looked down as a commerical came on at him and he was BLUE! It happens so FAST! My screaming scared him and made him gasp which saved his life! Hubby and I rushed him to Egleston where he spent the next 6 months. All the doctors said we would have lost him to SIDS if I had put him in his crib and not been holding him.

Prayers said!

The baby was DOA. He was alive at 10 a.m. and was eating, layed down for a nap. When the parents went in to check him he was already cold and purple. Be in prayer for family and friends. My SIL is friends with this family. It's jsut so terribly sad and shocking! They will be doing an autopsy but said reports wouldn't be back for 3 months?

I'm sorry to hear that the boy didn't make it.

All the rest of us can take away is the fact that we have to be prepared for any situation that may arise. I think the man was prepared and started CPR as 911 was called.

I almost lost my youngest to SIDS in 1996 as well. He was 9 days old, & had falling asleep in my arms while nursing. I was watching the 11pm news, then looked down as a commerical came on at him and he was BLUE! It happens so FAST! My screaming scared him and made him gasp which saved his life! Hubby and I rushed him to Egleston where he spent the next 6 months. All the doctors said we would have lost him to SIDS if I had put him in his crib and not been holding him.

Prayers said!

So sad...What is it about 96 and SIDS? I had my youngest son that year...A month later a co worker had a son and he died soon after of SIDS..So sad..I still remember that, something I guess I will never forget.

Prayers to the family :(