Paulding.com

OK FBK moms whos ready for Graduation tomorrow? I am not!!! This week has been an emotional roller coaster for me. Today was my grandfathers funeral, tomorrow is Graduation, and Wednesday Is Riley's last baseball game of the season.

I will be at SAMS tomorrow morning to buy mass amounts of tissue.

Anyway, good luck tomorrow!!

:cray: Not another one of these threads. :cray:

I've got such a busy day tomorrow! I'll be at field day all day with my son, then graduation tomorrow night. I'll be too busy to cry much beforehand. :cray:

:cray: Not another one of these threads. :cray:

I've got such a busy day tomorrow! I'll be at field day all day with my son, then graduation tomorrow night. I'll be too busy to cry much beforehand. :cray:

I want to meet you! What class is your child in? My son is in Mrs. Christy's class! I am holding up quite well. Keep in mind, I hold my emotions in, and boo hoo like three weeks later!!! :lol:

So I was not as emotional at pre-k graduation as I thought I would be. In fact I did pretty well. Maybe it was because I was wresteling my 1 and 3 year old boys, all while trying to hold the video camera. It was super cute though, all the kids did really well. Riley thought he was big stuff in his tie. I'm just glad I bought the DVD, because my video turned out pretty rough.

I want to meet you! What class is your child in? My son is in Mrs. Christy's class! I am holding up quite well. Keep in mind, I hold my emotions in, and boo hoo like three weeks later!!! :lol:

My daughter is too! I was there tonight, on the front row. Will you be at the end of the year party?

So I was not as emotional at pre-k graduation as I thought I would be. In fact I did pretty well. Maybe it was because I was wresteling my 1 and 3 year old boys, all while trying to hold the video camera. It was super cute though, all the kids did really well. Riley thought he was big stuff in his tie. I'm just glad I bought the DVD, because my video turned out pretty rough.

I was doing okay until the last song. Then, well, I lost it. :cray: The program was great, as usual. I'm really going to miss FBK. :wub:

My daughter is too! I was there tonight, on the front row. Will you be at the end of the year party?

I was doing okay until the last song. Then, well, I lost it. :cray: The program was great, as usual. I'm really going to miss FBK. :wub:

I am so happy we have several more years to go. Tucker will be in the 3's next year and Griffin won't even start till he is 2. I look forward to many more FBK years.

I am so happy we have several more years to go. Tucker will be in the 3's next year and Griffin won't even start till he is 2. I look forward to many more FBK years.

This is our last year. My daughter really wants to go to K with her brother to "big school". :cray: Enjoy your time there, it passes way too quickly. :wub:

See, and yall are a bunch of stinkers. To know I sat across the table from you two and talked and played with Griffen at Amy's. Didnt even know yall were p.commers!!!!!!!!1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See, and yall are a bunch of stinkers. To know I sat across the table from you two and talked and played with Griffen at Amy's. Didnt even know yall were p.commers!!!!!!!!1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was just getting ready to send you a message that I figured out who you were. How are you doing?

The kids were so cute, and did such a good job!

Our GRANDson is in Mrs. Christy's class also!

Normally I cry, but I was wrestling baby Rylee to keep her quiet tonight!

We were so proud of our little man! Last year he sat in the audience with us, but tonight he marched right up there and sang with his class!

I couldn't believe how many P.Commers children were there!

The kids were so cute, and did such a good job!

Our GRANDson is in Mrs. Christy's class also!

Normally I cry, but I was wrestling baby Rylee to keep her quiet tonight!

We were so proud of our little man! Last year he sat in the audience with us, but tonight he marched right up there and sang with his class!

I couldn't believe how many P.Commers children were there!

I know what you mean about the crying part. I had my tissues all ready. But, my other kids were out of control so I didn't have time to cry. I guess that was a good thing. Although I was about to pull my hair out from trying to get my other two to sit still and be quiet.

OK, how have I missed this thread!

My Jaylee is also in Mrs. Christy's class and it has been so bittersweet this year for us!

Jaylee is my last of 3 who have attended FBK and all 3 of my kids have had Mrs. Christy and I will miss that school so much!

My oldest one graduated in the old church before it burnt down, my middle son graduated when we still had the post office building, now Jaylee graduated in the new church!

I am getting ready not for their school party, see you guys up there!

Leslie Morrison

Mary Kay Cosmetics

www.marykay.com/lesliemorrison

My Jaylee is also in Mrs. Christy's class and it has been so bittersweet this year for us!

Jaylee is my last of 3 who have attended FBK and all 3 of my kids have had Mrs. Christy and I will miss that school so much!

My oldest one graduated in the old church before it burnt down, my middle son graduated when we still had the post office building, now Jaylee graduated in the new church!

Leslie Morrison

Mary Kay Cosmetics

I cried there too! They were determined to make me cry with those sweet pictures. :cray:

It was so nice to finally figure out who you were! So funny, now that we only have 3 days of school left!

I know. I didn't realize there were so many from p.com in there.

Leslie Morrison

Mary Kay Cosmetics

It was nice to meet you today at the end of year party!