Paulding.com

Daniel Boyd Morris Jr, age 78, of Austell Ga, passed away Monday, April 14, 2008 at his residence.

Mr. Morris was a veteran of the United States Army and his survivors include One Son: David R.(Doris) Morris of Hiram Ga; One Daughter: Lisa (Darryl)Sweat of Dallas Ga, and nine grandchildern.

He is preceded in death by his wife Mary Ann Lester, both parents Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Morris Sr, one daughter Cathy Darlene Downing, and a brother Joe Morris.

Graveside Services will be held Thursday, 4:30pm April 17, 2008 at Poplar Springs Baptist Church Cemetery with Rev. Thomas Cole officating.

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements for Mr. Daniel Boyd Morris .

I love you Daddy and I miss you so much.

Thank you P.com and friends for your comments this really means alot to me as today as been along day for all of us.Thank you so much for being here for me.This is so hard but I know Im not alone please keep my family in your prayers I know the next couple of days will be long and hard.But will take it one day at a time just know all of your comments are so important and appreciated and your prayers to me as we go through this hard time of loosing my Dad.

Thank you so much.

Lisa and family

We are sorry hear about your dad. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. If you need anything please call me.

Maria J./Frankie's mom

Thank you Maria for your kind words.Please keep us in your prayers.Today was really hard and I know the coming days will be too.

God Bless

Lisa