Paulding.com

My prayers are with you and your family. What a sweet daughter you have been. I lost my Mom in 2001. And

I was with her also when she passed. Just know your Dad is in a better place and you will see him again.

That is the great part! They still live -- and they are now in a perfect world! Hang in there, the Lord will

get you through all of this.

Thank you so much for sharing this personal experience. I wasn't there when my parents passed (one of them suddenly), but now I wish that I had been provided with that opportunity. What more closeness can a person feel, than to be present at the time of passing and to relish the moments of clarity leading up to that time? And what greater satisfaction can the person who is passing feel, than to have his loving daughter by his side? I imagine that it made the "letting go" a bit easier on both of you.

Thanks again for sharing this intimate part of your life. It was refreshing and insightful.

Lady Raider, my Dad is on his way out in New York. I have not been able to spend the time you have had with your Dad. You're so lucky you could be with him when he left this place.

He left no better legacy then the wonderful daughter you are! You helped him cross peacefully, and that should give you much comfort.

Even though you feel sad, know that you made him happy and comforted as he journeyed home.

I have cried & prayed for you & him...you have been in my thoughts this week...I wanted to contact you & tell you how much we had missed you & having lunch when you were off, but I did not know how things were going....there are lots of us still praying for you.........from the wild one......

A beautiful passing in the arms of love... we all should be so lucky when it is time to go...

Many prayers of peace and comfort for your family.

I thought this post said it all. If I may add, I wish for you loving arms to hold you tight. I am very sorry for your loss.

God Bless you and your family ~ I feel your sorrow ~ {{HUGS}}

On March 29, 2008 I lost part of my Heart.. I lost my Daddy; I want to share the last couple of his days here on this earth with all of you since you have traveled this journey with me since May of last year.

Daddy knew who I was up till Friday Night, we talked, and I told him over and over how much I loved him, and he Thanked me for helping take care of him and spending the last year of my life with him, He said he knew it was not easy for me to put him before my own life, with me trying to work, and take care of my family, but if it was possibly he loved me even more for taking the last year of my life and giving it to him.

Saturday morning he was pretty much out of it, he was going back in time, and he worked me and my sister like crazy building a building that we had helped him on when we still lived at home. His little hands was just a working, he completed the building and told me he was tired. So I told him to rest Daddy, he had worked hard all of his life and now he needed to rest, and I would finish up what had to be completed, he said ok. I told him I loved him with all my heart.

Two hours later my daddy took his last breath on this side of this earth. He passed peaceful, and as he took his last breath my hand was on his heart and I was holding his hand. He did not struggle for air, he did not choke, he went without pain, and closed his eyes.

It is still hard for me to believe that my Daddy is gone. I just can not believe it, I came home Monday evening, to let me mama have her time to grieve for my Daddy, I have spent the last 2 weeks by my Daddy’s side, and then by my Mama’s side. We have cried, and laughed, and then at times just sit and said nothing.

I will miss my Daddy but I would not bring him back for anything in this world, for him to have to go through what he did this past year.

I want to thank everyone for your prayers, phone calls, cards, flowers, food, the Angels that where left here at my home for me all have been placed in a memorial garden for my Daddy that I have made. But most of all I am so Thankful that God seen fit to take my Daddy peacefully.

Rest in Peace Daddy……. May the Angels watch over you

Thank you all for your comments..

Please just keep my mama in your prayers... she is having such a hard time right now..

Thank you all again for your prayers, and thoughtful comments....

Prayers for you and your entire family that God will wrap you in his Grace, Comfort and Peace today and in all the days to come. :wub: