Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Bass

Tristen Allen Bass, age 10, of Dallas, GA had his homecoming with the Lord on Saturday, April 5, 2008. He was born on October 16, 1997 in Lithia Springs, GA. He was a 4th Grade student at Abney Elementary School and was a member of Flat Creek Baptist Church in Fayetteville. He was preceded in death by his great-grandmother, Louise Chastain and passed away with his uncle, Phillip Aaron Bass.

Surviving are his father, Michael Ragsdale, U. S. Army in Iraq; his mother, Tamsen Morgan of Dalton, GA; grandparents, Phillip & Denise Bass of Dallas, GA; step-mother, Angela Ragsdale of Fort Hood, TX; step-father, Shannon Morgan of Dalton, GA; a brother, Ashton Evans of Dallas, GA; a sister, Micaela Ragsdale of Fort Hood, TX; step-brother, Austin Croker of Fort Hood, TX; grandparents, Jerry & Kathy Ragsdale of Sharpsburg, GA; great-grandparents, William J. & Barbara Bass of Powder Springs, GA, James Elmer Chastain of Lula, GA and Hazel Ragsdale of Newnan, GA; uncles and cousins.

Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 3:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA with Pastor Keith Gunter and Dr. Jerry Cross officiating. Interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends on Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

• Like 1
Oh so young. This is very sad. Was this unexpected or was he sick? I realize it doesn't make any difference when you lose a child.

he was in the wreck. see the scanner post.

prayers sent to every member of this family. my heart is broken for them.

My prayers go out for this family. This is such a tragedy and I pray that the Lord is with them all thru this terrible ordeal. My daughter knew this young boy thru school and says that he was a very sweet young boy he will surely be missed by many.