Paulding.com

By the dollar store just south of PCHS on 61

THANK YOU!

I won't be leaving this morning now. I guess I could always go down Buchanan Hwy...but I wanted a good excuse to not leave so this'll be it.

Hope they get everyone out OK

157 is 23. 190 is 23. Med 1 is currently on scene. Advising come Hiram Sudie to Clarks. Need engine 10 for a lz. Lz per request at the old save rite. Emory flight advises eta of 9 minutes.

Where is he now and where is he trying to go? Scoggins will take you to 120

He is at Allgod Elem....Hart Road.........which takes you to Scoggins....scoggins to Buchanan Hwy......Thank you so much He is trying to get to work and dont know the back roads too well...

Battalion 2 states they need more tools for the evacuation. Bring in the IV box. Paulding..... Dispatch rescue 5 to our location. Engine 10 to paulding...Helicopter touched down at the lz.

Just gotta say....I love my daughter--she is 5 1/2 and on her way to school with daddy. she sees the helicopter and says hey daddy look they are going to help the people get out of the car....daddy says no they need to take some one to the hospital quickly....she says then we need to pray for them right now.....and she is right, we all should....

prayers to those involved, family, and the rescue workers.

?

they were allowing the sister of one of the person's involved in the accident come up to be with her sister so they wouldn't stop her since the road was closed.

All rescue that was on the scene are now in service.

thanks freebird. :)

they were allowing the sister of one of the person's involved in the accident come up to be with her sister so they wouldn't stop her since the road was closed.

All rescue that was on the scene are now in service.

thanks freebird. :)

thanks