Paulding.com

Charles David Craton passed away on 2/14/08. He was 52. His memorial service was Monday at Mt. Olivet Church. He leaves behind 2 children and 2 grandchildren. David was a wonderful man who touch many lives. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Did Mr. Craton work for Dept. of Natural Resources?

If this is the same David I know about, he worked with a surveyor in town (Dallas). I was going to go to work in his stead, as he was in the hospital a lot and not doing well. If this is the same guy I had heard so much about, he was a pioneering genius in our line of work, very intuitive and known for his ability to design his own programs, in a time when such technology was limited. He was a legend, in a sense, to many of us in my profession.

The community has lost a great asset. May he finally rest in peace, and all of his fruits on this earth be recognized and flourish through those whom he had taught so much. -_-

He will be sorely missed. :(

David Craton, My father-in-law, was a wonderful man. He found out back in September that he had Cancer and it really was hard for the family. He fought a hard battle with it. He did have 2 children, Ansley and Nikki Craton. We all just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the thoughts, prayers and kind words.

David Craton, My father-in-law, was a wonderful man. He found out back in September that he had Cancer and it really was hard for the family. He fought a hard battle with it. He did have 2 children, Ansley and Nikki Craton. We all just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the thoughts, prayers and kind words.

Woot Woot....Hi Jamie...

I dont know what to say about my dad.....Best person I ever got the honor of meeting...

Thanks alot guys for all the kind words...

(BTW, I'm Ansley)

Ansley was one. He is 25ish I think. He went to school with my sister.

Whos your sister?

Woot Woot....Hi Jamie...

I dont know what to say about my dad.....Best person I ever got the honor of meeting...

Thanks alot guys for all the kind words...

(BTW, I'm Ansley)

Whos your sister?

great guy and great family. my family's prayers are with all of you

If this is the same David I know about, he worked with a surveyor in town (Dallas). I was going to go to work in his stead, as he was in the hospital a lot and not doing well. If this is the same guy I had heard so much about, he was a pioneering genius in our line of work, very intuitive and known for his ability to design his own programs, in a time when such technology was limited. He was a legend, in a sense, to many of us in my profession.

The community has lost a great asset. May he finally rest in peace, and all of his fruits on this earth be recognized and flourish through those whom he had taught so much. -_-

He will be sorely missed. :(

You know, that's a very fitting tribute to David. :)

You're right, he will be sorely missed. Just a great guy all the way around.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Ansley. Long time no see.

Like since you were in middle school.

Really sorry to hear about your dad...was a privilege to call him a friend.

Hope you're all doing ok.

rnhc

You know, that's a very fitting tribute to David. :)

You're right, he will be sorely missed. Just a great guy all the way around.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Ansley. Long time no see.

Like since you were in middle school.

Really sorry to hear about your dad...was a privilege to call him a friend.

Hope you're all doing ok.

rnhc

rnhc?......Escapes me who you are....Although I am forgetful