Paulding.com

Chad Christopher Brown

R.I.P Chad we will all miss you he is survived by his daughter, wife, brothers, and parents. Services will be held at Benson's Funeral Home on Tuesday January 22nd 2008 time pending. Family asks for donations instead of flowers as this was very unexpected. Please keep the family in your prayers as this was the second child they have lost in less than a year.

This boy was very close to me and has lived a very hard 21 years. His daughter is very young and really doesn't understand what is going on. It was one year ago yesterday he was having brain surgery at Emory Hospital for a tumor he had that had been growing since he was a child. It went undetected till he was in his late teens. It had affected him mentally but was a normal person.

I will love you and miss you forever "My Redneck Brother"

post-6854-1200968832_thumb.jpg

Thank you everyone. I feel so bad for the family they have the worst luck in the world. I had gotten attached to this guy cause we was so much alike in various ways. It just saddens my heart to know he isn't there but I am happy too cause he doesn't have to endure anymore pain.

R.I.P Chad we will all miss you he is survived by his daughter, wife, brothers, and parents. Services will be held at Benson's Funeral Home on Tuesday January 22nd 2008 time pending. Family asks for donations instead of flowers as this was very unexpected. Please keep the family in your prayers as this was the second child they have lost in less than a year.

This boy was very close to me and has lived a very hard 21 years. His daughter is very young and really doesn't understand what is going on. It was one year ago yesterday he was having brain surgery at Emory Hospital for a tumor he had that had been growing since he was a child. It went undetected till he was in his late teens. It had affected him mentally but was a normal person.

Could you please give us his parents and wife's name? I'm not sure if I know him or not.

I don't recognize the parents' names, but his name seems so familiar. He may have gone to school with my daughter. She is two years older. This is so sad.

He went to Paulding County before they moved to Temple.

May God Bless your family and prayers are being said for all of you...... -_-