Paulding.com

Meggan Leigh Carlucci, age 24, of Dallas, passed away on Monday, December 31, 2007. A native of Paulding County, she was born July 24, 1983, to David Wesley Carlucci & Valerie Carlucci. Her brother, Leon Carlucci, preceded her in death.

Survivors include her parents, David & Valerie Carlucci of Dallas; brother & sister-in-law, Brandon Carlucci & wife Kristi of Hiram; nieces, Ansley Carlucci and Blair Carlucci; and nephew, Chase Carlucci.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, January 5, 2008, at 11:00am, from Clark Funeral Home, with Mr. Stevan Crew and Mr. Howard Morrow officiating. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday from 5:00pm until 8:00pm.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Edited by Clark Funeral Home
This just breaks my heart. She was so funny and nice. I just can't believe it. Prayers going out to the family....

She will be missed; my heart goes out to this family.... I am so sorry for your loss my prayers and thoughts with you. We love you girl may you rest in peace.....

OMG! She was my best friend in school. I remembered the heartache her parents went through when Leon passed away and now this. I am so sad to hear this. So very sad. We have drifted apart over the years but the pain is the same as if we spoke yesterday.

There Are No Words

There are no words ...what can I say?

At last her sweet soul winged its way

To peace and freedom in the sky

Where never again will she suffer or cry.

It's all part of God's great plan ...

Which remains a mystery to man.

We cannot understand His ways

Nor can we count our earthly days.

But who are we to question and doubt?

God knoweth well what He's about;

He knew she longed to "go to sleep"

Where only angels, a vigil keep.

The pain of living grew too great

No longer could she stay and wait;

She did not want to leave you, dear,

But she had finished her work down here.

So she closed her eyes and when she awoke,

These are the words the Master spoke ...

"Welcome, dear child, you are Home at last,

And now the burden of living is past."

"There's work for you in My Kingdom, dear

And you are needed and wanted here."

So weep not, she has just gone on ahead,

Don't think of her as being dead.

She's out of sight for a little while,

And you'll miss her touch and her pretty smile,

But you know she is safe in the home above

Where there is nothing but Peace and Love.

And, surely, you would not deny her peace ...

And you're glad that she has found release.

Think of her there as a soul that is free

And Home at last.......is where she is to be....

~ ~

There Are No Words

There are no words ...what can I say?

At last her sweet soul winged its way

To peace and freedom in the sky

Where never again will she suffer or cry.

It's all part of God's great plan ...

Which remains a mystery to man.

We cannot understand His ways

Nor can we count our earthly days.

But who are we to question and doubt?

God knoweth well what He's about;

He knew she longed to "go to sleep"

Where only angels, a vigil keep.

The pain of living grew too great

No longer could she stay and wait;

She did not want to leave you, dear,

But she had finished her work down here.

So she closed her eyes and when she awoke,

These are the words the Master spoke ...

"Welcome, dear child, you are Home at last,

And now the burden of living is past."

"There's work for you in My Kingdom, dear

And you are needed and wanted here."

So weep not, she has just gone on ahead,

Don't think of her as being dead.

She's out of sight for a little while,

And you'll miss her touch and her pretty smile,

But you know she is safe in the home above

Where there is nothing but Peace and Love.

And, surely, you would not deny her peace ...

And you're glad that she has found release.

Think of her there as a soul that is free

And Home at last.......is where she is to be....

~ ~

omgosh lb that is beautiful, it is hard not to shed a tear for this beautiful girl as it is always painful when we lose someone we love.

My thoughts are with her family and friends.

I can't imagine the heartbreak of losing one child, but to have lost two children! Those poor parents. May they stay strong through this. They have another son and grandchildren to hold on to.

To all that have replied we thank you very much. We will miss our daughter more than words can describe. She and us are blessed with with friends and family that are kind and caring beyond beleif. Thank you for your thoughts, words and prayers.

To all that have replied we thank you very much. We will miss our daughter more than words can describe. She and us are blessed with with friends and family that are kind and caring beyond beleif. Thank you for your thoughts, words and prayers.

So Sorry to Hear of the News......a friend of mine was telling me earlier today, that she knew Meggan, and really had you and your family on her mind and heart....definitely a lot of thoughts and prayers are being sent your way......

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. As I said above I went to school with Brandon and Leon. You raised some good kids. All of them were nice and well mannered. I miss Leon. He was my buddy in school. Meggan can see her brother now. I lost my Grandmother the week before Christmas so I still am having a hard time dealing with it. My thoughts are with you all!

I am so sorry for your loss.

Sorry for you loss, may the Lord help you through this.

A very wise man once explained to me how he viewed losing someone so close. He said that each of us have a job to do while on this earth and when that job has been completed then it's as if we are too good to be here. So in my eyes, she is now too good for this earth. I hope this helps.