Paulding.com

may he rest in peace. this is my father. He died today at paulding memorial hospital. he was a diabetic and went in to diabetic shock and then went into cardiac arrest. He was 44 yrs old. 3 children...myself 21, paul 24, and sheena 18. please keep my family in your prayers in our time of need.

I am so sorry. He was so young and will be missed. Hang in there. It will be tough and it will take time to adjust. Its as hard for you to handle such a big loss at a young age. It will just have to make you stronger. Now is the time to help your family and yourself to adjust and to cope. I will be praying for you.

may he rest in peace. this is my father. He died today at paulding memorial hospital. he was a diabetic and went in to diabetic shock and then went into cardiac arrest. He was 44 yrs old. 3 children...myself 21, paul 24, and sheena 18. please keep my family in your prayers in our time of need.

I am so sorry Nicki20 - he was so young. May your memories comfort you and please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Prayers to you and your family. I'm so sorry.

I'm so sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to the rest of your family. Forty-four is far to young to die. Although, when you love someone, it is always too soon. Once again, I'm sorry for your loss.

Nicki I'm always here for ya. You know I'm just a phone call or text away if you need anything at all. :wub:

Condolence_Card_Sorry_For_Your_Loss.jpg

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. You and your family will be in my thoughts during this difficult time. 21 is way too young to have to lose your parent! Please hang on to the wonderful memories you had with him. They will continue to pop up out of nowhere in the future. It's kinda like them just saying hi. I miss my Mom so much but she sends me these little reminders every once in a while and I enjoy them so much!!