Paulding.com

Bartow and Cobb are handling this accident. But, I don't know why they talked about Harmony Grove being 1/2 mile away. If it was at the Cobb-Bartow line area, then Harmony Grove is about 4 miles away. Did something else happen up there?

The sirens were from 61 going towards 41. I am about 2 miles from the stop sign going towards 41. All quiet now.

It sounds like the Harmony Grove reference was a boo-boo on someone's part as I go through the archives.

Unless there are 2 wrecks on the road at the same time, the Harmony Grove reference is completely wrong.

okay all.. this man is my brother in law no scratch that my brother just because he is my husbands brother does not make him any less to me. He was here having dinner at our house with us and b4bb and her lil ones. He left here and at this point we are not truly sure what happened we do know he swerved to miss a hitting a vehicle from behind, he hit something in the road he lost control, he hit some mud tried to regain control, he hit a curb he was thrown from the bike he flew approx 75 feet the bik landed just inches from him hit flew end over end.. His shoulder (scapula sp) is broke, he lower back I believe his tail bone area is broke and sort of floating right now, a sprained ankle at least one, he has some blood in his urine they are watching that as of now, he is really scraped up and banged up bad. We were only able to see him for a short time. We were at the scene of the accident directly after I posted about hearing the sirens up here. We heard it was a bike and took off down there as soon as we arrived down there we received the call it came across that it was him.. I could not get to him fast enough. I still feel horrible for leaving him there he is hurting badly. The are not sure if he has a concusion, he does not recall much of anything..

We stayed at the scene to get the information we needed. We watched life flight take off from Cartersville airport, and fly over. Just knowing is so hard..

We arrived at the ambulance they would not let me on it to see him, the dragged me back from it.. I just wanted to see him, they took me to see the bike.. I am so thankful we still have him. I am so thankful he is still here.. This man means so much to us we love him so much. He is such a huge part of us.

Please all pray for him please pray that everything resolves itself and nothing else develops we just arrived home from Grady after 7:30 today letting the kids sleep in and getting ready to head back down there once I get some rest.

Please pray.. We still don't have any answers why the blood is in his urine but they are watching him..