Timothy James "Timmy" Frey

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Frey

Timothy James “Timmy” Frey, age 34 of Dallas, passed away on Sunday, November 18, 2007. He was born May 1, 1973 in Dallas, Ga. Mr. Frey was a member of Hollydale Baptist Church and was employed with the Paulding Co. School System.

He is survived by his son, Patrick James Frey of Dallas; daughters, Tiffany Ann Frey of Dallas, Brittany Jane Frey of Dallas; his parents, Billy Ray and Sandra Jean Frey of Dallas; his brother and sister-in-law, Terry & Jennifer Frey of Dallas; his grandmothers, Ruth Frey of Dallas & Jean Summers of Dallas; a niece and nephew.

Funeral services will be held Tuesday, November 20, 2007 at 2:00 pm, from Clark Funeral Home with Reverend Richard Wilkins officiating. The interment will follow in New Hope Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Monday from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Edited by Clark Funeral Home
OMG i think i went to highschool with this guy he was super nice i wonder what happened.God please be with his family and children.Such a horrible thing.I wish noone would ever pass away! :(

Kimmie do remember we have two Tim Frey's here in Dallas. This is not the on we graduated with but however it is just as sad to hear of a life lost so young. My thoughts are with the family and friends of this young man.

OMG i think i went to highschool with this guy he was super nice i wonder what happened.God please be with his family and children.Such a horrible thing.I wish noone would ever pass away! :(

hello strawberry pie,

Timmy died of a brain tumor. He had surgery 18 months ago and he was told that they got most of it. After several treatments, his headaches returned. Please pray for his children and parents. This has been a very long illness. I can't even imagine how a 2nd grader will cope with his best friend gone, especially here during the holidays. I was told he did not even look like himself. (he had gained sooooooooooooo much weight) thanks for all your prayers.

Oh no. I am so sad to hear that. I taught his little girl once and I had seen him not too long ago. I didn't know he was sick again. This so sad.

His family is in my thoughts and prayers. I know he fought hard. I know he loved those children and tried so hard.

Rest in peace Tim. :(

Oh no. I am so sad to hear that. I taught his little girl once and I had seen him not too long ago. I didn't know he was sick again. This so sad. His family is in my thoughts and prayers. I know he fought hard. I know he loved those children and tried so hard. Rest in peace Tim. :(
His family is in our thoughts and prayers! God bless them all!
Kimmie do remember we have two Tim Frey's here in Dallas. This is not the on we graduated with but however it is just as sad to hear of a life lost so young. My thoughts are with the family and friends of this young man.

I did go to school with him & his family...

my prayers are going out to the Frey family that they have God's love to keep them & to heal them.

Edited by Skooter92