Paulding.com

This was one that sounded like something from wildest car chases. The vehicle being chased turned down a dirt road or drive off of Mt. Olivet and went right through some gates. The deputy or officer chasing could not believe what had happened. The good guys did catch the bad guy though in the woods and took him off to jail. What are people thinking when they do something that stupid?

Well I have slept since then and wasn't paying much attention to the time but if my mind is thinking back correctly somewhere between 11:00 and midnight I think. If you want to go to the scanpaulding acrhives and check it out you might start the time a little earlier or so. I was reading and just was not thinking about the time, sorry.

I am aware of this the guy stole the truck as well as money and other personal affects.

I listened to this on the scanner. he went down a dirt road and the deputy had no idea where he was and then he drove through the gate.. I could not believe it either the shock from his voice....

The truck that was stolen happens to be a someone close to us. this person cannot go to work and cannot get the truck out...

Living paycheck to paycheck sucks..