Paulding.com

I just saw on Chan. 2 news and they said all clothes, shoes etc. would be destroyed. Ok a Children's home just burned down and the kids mostly teenagers lost everything. Would there be a law preventing the giving of these items to the Children's home? Probably some stinking law oh well it was a good idea anyway.

I just saw on Chan. 2 news and they said all clothes, shoes etc. would be destroyed. Ok a Children's home just burned down and the kids mostly teenagers lost everything. Would there be a law preventing the giving of these items to the Children's home? Probably some stinking law oh well it was a good idea anyway.

I bet they could if they removed the labels.

THE NEWS SAID LAST NIGHT THAT THE BUILDING WAS EMPTY AND TODAY THE NEWS SAID THE FIRE WAS STARTED BY A TEEN THAT HAD A DISPUTE WITH SOMEONE AT THE HOME. THAT IS A SHAME THAT ALL THE CLOTHES CAN'T BE DONATED TO THE CHILDRENS HOMES AND SUCH!! WHAT A WASTE, AND IT IS NONSENSE TOO. THE LAWS NEED TO BE CHANGED ABOUT THAT, THEY COULD TAKE OFF THE TAGS/LABELS OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM. WHAT WOULD IT HURT???