Paulding.com

Our moderators have new (2 years old) rules regarding serious traffic accidents (note how I didn't mentino any numbers). Can't even mention color or types of vehicles.

The accident in question started around 6:45AM. Use appropiate measures to find out details as I would hate to get Sheriff mad at me.

Traffic has been a mess. Many bus routes are late - all schools have been notified.

Extracation was complete around 8:15. I heard Emory flight fly over around the same time, but I don't think they were headed to this. All FD units were leaving the scene by 8:30.

Our moderators have new (2 years old) rules regarding serious traffic accidents (note how I didn't mentino any numbers). Can't even mention color or types of vehicles.

I know something was said last week about names, but you can't post the vehicle description?

Jeeeeeeze. I look to see if might be a family member.

What's wrong with posting the vehicle description?

I haven't figured that one out. Somehow if I post "red chevy involved" that causes problems because you may have a red chevy in the family and go into a panic.

Names are not transmitted via radio - vehicle descriptions are.

Bus route are still being re-routed. SCRT will be on the scene for quite a while. GSP arrived at 7:11, best my recollection.

I haven't figured that one out. Somehow if I post "red chevy involved" that causes problems because you may have a red chevy in the family and go into a panic.

Bus route are still being re-routed. SCRT will be on the scene for quite a while. GSP arrived at 7:11, best my recollection.

yes the initial call came in before 7... this is horrible what is scrt?????

the vehicle description goes out way before they even know if there are injuries....

I know something was said last week about names, but you can't post the vehicle description?

Jeeeeeeze. I look to see if might be a family member.

What's wrong with posting the vehicle description?

Same reason to why I look.

There are *****A LOT******** of "Red Chevys" in Paulding County. :rolleyes: I think that is just crazy.

And I would listen on the scanner to what vehicle it it, but I dont have speakers. -_-

LB, did you ever find out more info? This is very sad.

Freebird, I wonder if it is okay to post initials of the people involved?

They don't give that information out over the scanner so there is no way to know, unless someone has personal knowledge of who was involved.

If someone does have the name, it is not a good idea to post the name right now.

The scanner archives should have all the info. Usually they say on the scanner if there was a fatality. I'd listen to the archives, but I'm out of town with a company laptop and no speakers!!!