Paulding.com

There was a multi-car accident in Dallas just past the P.O. going away from Dallas. 3 or more vehicles involved including a black truck ran up the hill and a smaller car with the side looking skinned up pretty bad. Traffic was being redirected. Didn't see ambulances which is a good thing. Lots of people standing around.

Hope all are ok.

Traffic wasn't backed up yet, but with all of the tow trucks needed, I would avoid area for a little while.

My friend and her 4 kids were in thr big black truck. they are in the hopsital now kids are o.k. mother is getting x-ray's for her back and legs. young kid in car hit her going around 50 mph all 3 drivers of the cars are at the hospital. going up there now will up date

My friend and her 4 kids were in thr big black truck. they are in the hopsital now kids are o.k. mother is getting x-ray's for her back and legs. young kid in car hit her going around 50 mph all 3 drivers of the cars are at the hospital. going up there now will up date

Teenagers do not go the Speed limit, I know I have one!

My goodness, I am sorry to hear they were hurt. Hope everyone is ok. Wish drivers would slow down, that is a bad place anyway

Was that at the light where there is no left turn arrow for those turning left going towards Chattahoochee Tech and Kroger?? If so, I had a friend who was in an accident in that spot as well. I don't understand why there is no left turn arrow for the one side.

No, it was just before the post office going towards Dallas. Not sure what happened but people get into that turning lane to merge back into the road. It is a very dangerous area.