Paulding.com

My goodness, it just never stops up that way.

I don't live up there, don't know what can be done...

But I know that police presence does make a difference. People do slow down. Do any of the SO's sit up there on those roads?

Maybe they should think about. I know it takes fatalities for a light to go in, but just how many?! :(

sounds like someone is going to jail

I didn't hear the intitial call on this -MVA-I vehicle was blue plymoth sundance - driver is 10-56, hand injury, white male that lives around the corner. Must have crashed out turning off of DBR onto trailer trash lane headed into Bartow.

Rescue 6 and clark med 4 responded

Amazing that the SO was dispatched 90 seconds after the SO unit

I was just there.. Just arrived home the guy is lucky to be alive not due to the accident but because he was all over the place when he was standing. swaying and walking it the road and stumbling in the road. Yeah pretty much out of it..I made him sit down on a blanket so he would not get hit by a vehicle passing through there. He some how missed the turn going up dripping rock from 41 and tried to loop around and ended up in the ditch..NO SHOES either..freebird I take it he failed his test.. they just let me go to come home.. they took my name and address.. If he does got to jail I bet I get called in to testify.. damn.... :closedeyes:

sounds like someone is going to jailI didn't hear the intitial call on this - vehicle was blud plymoth sundance - driver is 10-56
there were two calls going in at the same time.. on it.. LOL... three SO two GSP fire rescue, and an ambulance... I was just thankful it was not serious as some accidents had been in recent times out here..
sounds like someone is going to jail

I didn't hear the intitial call on this -MVA-I vehicle was blue plymoth sundance - driver is 10-56, hand injury

Rescue 6 and clark med 4 responded

Amazing that the SO was dispatched 90 seconds after the SO unit

huh???????

I went back to listen to the initial call since I was putting Little FreeBird to bed. The station was toned out well after the SO was notified.

I've heard this in the past - a SO unit will notify dispatch of an accident and requests rescue - it takes 1-2 minutes before the call is sent to fire and EMS. The request has to be typed in by the SO dispatcher and sent over to the fire dispatcher (they all work within 10 feet of each other) and the the call is sent to fire and EMS.