Paulding.com

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove the area north from DBR to Cochran Rd, but couldn't make out the accident site. Maybe it was just south of the DBR intersection. That is the third fatal accident in this area over the past 3 years.

It was right at the end of Dabbs Bridge. Rain means no paint would stick you have to look into the woods for where the car rested at.

I did see some orange flags in that area, but they didn't strike me as being from the SCRT.

Yea thats it. I had a stop up that way and had to look hard, I was looking for paint in the road but with wet roads I guess that wouldnt work well.

I live right past Dabbs Bridge. I was driving home yesterday just thinking how you never know when it is your time. You have to wonder what they were thinking about what, where they were going, etc and then suddenly in the blink of an eye, it all changed. As I got closer to Dabbs, I cringed and my heart just broke. My boys could see the glass and other debris in the road.

I am so sorry for all the family and friends for their loss, especially her child.

I come home Dabbs Bridge Rd and didnt see anything . But I did see a wreck that happened on 61 across from Burnt Hickory Estates last night. Poor girl totalled her Mustang. but it seemed everyone was okay . My daughter drives a mustang and I know those dont handle in the rain very good. She said yesterday she was slidding around some. THank goodness it wasnt her.

Was Tim Lively the driver of the other vehicle in the wreck and was he hurt ?? Just wandering cause we live close to there.

There was one patient that was transported to Paulding ER - so my guess is that his injuries were not too bad. Since there was no air rescue that night, maybe the man was transported first to Paulding ER and then onto a full trauma center.

OK, HERE ARE THE FACTS: Mr. Lively was traveling north on 61 towards Dabbs bridge rd. Ms. Camp was on Dabbs bridge rd traveling towards 61. The police and witnesses determined that she didn't stop at the stop sign and went straight into oncoming traffic and hit my brother head on. My brother, Mr. Lively, said that he was driving and the next thing he knew there were headlights right in front of him. He has a few injuries, physical and emotional. the car seat was his, he has a small son, but thankfully he wasn't with him.

OK, HERE ARE THE FACTS: Mr. Lively was traveling north on 61 towards Dabbs bridge rd. Ms. Camp was on Dabbs bridge rd traveling towards 61. The police and witnesses determined that she didn't stop at the stop sign and went straight into oncoming traffic and hit my brother head on. My brother, Mr. Lively, said that he was driving and the next thing he knew there were headlights right in front of him. He has a few injuries, physical and emotional. the car seat was his, he has a small son, but thankfully he wasn't with him.

I am so sorry for the pain and stress your brother and your family are going through right now.

I am glad he is okay. You all have my prayers.

I make that turn often and honestly I hate pulling out from there it is the oddest turn to make..

I'm terribly sorry that your brother was involved, I know it will be a difficult road for him.

Thanks for letting us know the facts.

I will be praying for your brother's speedy recovery from this tragic accident.

Also, many thoughts and prayers to the Camp family.

yeah i know, i make it all the time too, you have to go past the stop sign just to see if anyone is coming. but I'm just very glad he is ok. he is very upset about ms. camp though. your prayers are appreciated

Prayers said.

I am so glad he is physically okay. The way that intersection is designed is incredibly dangerous. You can hardly see to the right at all and judging how fast someone is coming from the left is scary. It was designed with buggies in mind, not cars.

I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers right along with the Camp family. This is extremely hard on all of them.