Paulding.com

Officers just stated that family members of person in Vehicle #2 are on their way down to the scene. I will not give the vehicle description just in case it is someone related to anyone on here. You can go to scanner archives to hear it.

Edited by gwilli8866
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you tell me yes or no about the last names? Either begin with L or W?

Thank you.

I know a lot of people out here, but it'll make me relax about it being my family. And if it is my family, I want to get to the rest of the family before they find out. I have had that first phone call before. I want to be there if needed.

We don`t know any last names ,sorry. My daughter talked with the young man and got his first name.

Prayers for all involved. Prayers for this family that is en route to their deceased family member as well.
Not sure if Vehicle 2 is the young man or the deceased female. Did not say which one only that it was in route to Vehicle #2.
it was before 9:30, we were getting the kids to bed
The accident was before 10:15 - the vehicle description of the family members in route to the scene was around 10:15 time frame. Edited by gwilli8866
THIS THREAD WAS STARTED @ 9:24 PM, I WAS THINKING A FEW MINUTES BEFORE THAT, WOULD BE ABOUT THE CORRECT TIME FRAME!! PRAYERS FOR ALL INVOLVED!

For the accident yes, but there were no vehicle descriptions given. Only vehicle description given was of the family members of person in Vehicle #2 and that was about 10:15.

THIS THREAD WAS STARTED @ 9:24 PM, I WAS THINKING A FEW MINUTES BEFORE THAT, WOULD BE ABOUT THE CORRECT TIME FRAME!! PRAYERS FOR ALL INVOLVED!

depends on what you are wanting to hear. Description of family vehicle is around 10:15. Description of accident around 9:15 ;)

Officers just stated that family members of person in Vehicle #2 are on their way down to the scene. I will not give the vehicle description just in case it is someone related to anyone on here. You can go to scanner archives to hear it.

This is the vehicle description I was referring to.

They are still out there. The family of the woman came,alot of crying ,screaming, my heart was breaking the whole time,still is. They were searching for something in the trees and woods beside of her car. They stopped searching. Still out there though.The coroner is still here also.Prayers for both families.

They are still out there. The family of the woman came,alot of crying ,screaming, my heart was breaking the whole time,still is. They were searching for something in the trees and woods beside of her car. They stopped searching. Still out there though.The coroner is still here also.Prayers for both families.

:( How pitiful.

That is so sad!! Continued prayers for these folks!!

Does anyone know the name of the deceased person? We had a ball game last night and some of my team parent's live up that way....

Sorry for triple post....something happened.

Edited by odie