Paulding.com

Caller advises a white male was acting funny, like he may be high on drugs.

He attempted to pump gas, but was unable to.

He then walked into the store, got a drink and didn't pay for it. Walked out and got in his truck, and he now thinks the male may be unconscious.

This is a white male, in a white Ford Ranger. He has red hair, no shirt, and a tattoo on the upper part of his back.

Rescue and Police are on the scene now - my sister and her husband own the landscape nursery across the street from the store so I called him and he said they are attempting to assist.

Caller advises a white male was acting funny, like he may be high on drugs.

He attempted to pump gas, but was unable to.

He then walked into the store, got a drink and didn't pay for it. Walked out and got in his truck, and he now thinks the male may be unconscious.

This is a white male, in a white Ford Ranger. He has red hair, no shirt, and a tattoo on the upper part of his back.

animal control requested to pick up dog in car

ETA 15-20

Thanks Freebird. I heard a call for animal control, but didn't realize it was for this same call.

Do you know what A and O times 1 means?

nikki13 - I have not heard any names mentioned.

I did have a customer come in, so I couldn't listen for just a minute.

I thought there were many different types of blood i.e. I'm A-pos my brother is like O- neg or something. My mom is a nurse and she says there is a "universal" blood type that can be used when a patient's blood has not been typed yet - like for emergency transfusions - but I didn't think we are all the same blood type.

I don't think that is right. I don't think they would use the verbage "times one" for blood type. We are all one blood type.
I thought there were many different types of blood i.e. I'm A-pos my brother is like O- neg or something. My mom is a nurse and she says there is a "universal" blood type that can be used when a patient's blood has not been typed yet - like for emergency transfusions - but I didn't think we are all the same blood type.

I think what she meant was that we, as in each individual, have ONE blood type. So he couldn't be A and O.

There are many types of blood, but each of us only has one type. Make sense?
Alert and oriented, 1 lowest, 4 highest
Thank you. I knew once I heard it, it would make sense, but I could not figure out what the O stood for. Duh!!
Thanks Freebird. I heard a call for animal control, but didn't realize it was for this same call.

Do you know what A and O times 1 means?

nikki13 - I have not heard any names mentioned.

I did have a customer come in, so I couldn't listen for just a minute.

Did you hear the SO request or the dispatch to animal control?

#1papa answered above - that is a new one for me too.

Did you hear the SO request or the dispatch to animal control?#1papa answered above - that is a new one for me too.
The SO requested that dispatch call animal control. I had lowere the volume on my speakers while I dealt with a customer, and when I turned it back up, I heard them asking, but didn't know it was the SO on the scene of this call.
It makes sense now - y'all just excuse my temporary idiocity - hahahaha
No. It wasn't idiocity, I just didn't word it clearly.
The SO requested that dispatch call animal control. I had lowere the volume on my speakers while I dealt with a customer, and when I turned it back up, I heard them asking, but didn't know it was the SO on the scene of this call.No. It wasn't idiocity, I just didn't word it clearly.

I was just wondering if sp.com scanned the freqs that animal control uses - not implying anything about your listening abilities. If you heard the dispatch to the animal control officer, then that would be a yes....

I was just wondering if sp.com scanned the freqs that animal control uses - not implying anything about your listening abilities. If you heard the dispatch to the animal control officer, then that would be a yes....
OH. No. I just heard SO ask dispatch to call them.
Still no name?
I never heard a name. I was trying to listen when they ran the tags, but I may have missed it when I had the volume turned down. It never fails. Anytime something is going on, my phone rings or a customer comes in and I miss parts.
Rescue 7 advises patient is A and O times 1.

SO is handling patient at this time.

I do not know what A and O is. I have not heard that before. Anyone else know?

Alert and oriented time 1 means how responsive the patient is with voice, movements or any response at all there is a scale that medics go by called avpu which is alert or resonds to voice, responds to pain or unresponsive. which is where you get a and o times 1 2 3 and 4 1 is unresponsive and 4 is alert

Edited by Med464rescue
Alert and oriented time 1 means how responsive the patient is with voice, movements or any response at all there is a scale that medics go by called avpu which is alert or resonds to voice, responds to pain or unresponsive. which is where you get a and o times 1 2 3 and 4 1 is unresponsive and 4 is alert

Thanks for explaining that.

If anyone finds out who please PM me. I am worried and cant get in touch with the person I am afraid it is. Hope that makes sense. I have been trying to help him.

You can call the detention center and see if they have anyone in custody under the name of the person you think it might be. They can tell you.