Paulding.com

Uh-oh. Do tell. :p

Okay....I was driving south down 92 towards Hiram Sudie, with a green light. Well, this kid on a bicycle just cruises right-the-hell-on-out into the intersection from Hiram-Sudie. I hit my brakes and swerved to the right...just as he was about to make contact with the northbound 92er's, he whips a 180, and POW!!! right into my little Celica. His bike went flying over my left fender into the air (I didn't see where the guy went).

I was freakin out man...I got outa my car and the little dude comes over apologizing and checking to see if my car is okay...and I'm like "DUDE......screw my car, are YOU okay??"...he said he was, as he clutched his bike with a now wobbly front tire, standing in the southbound lanes of 92 and being honked at to move. He was clearly beside himself with shock (probably cause he didn't get hurt, much less killled)...so I grabbed his bike and walked him out of the road. I asked if he wanted to call the cops and he said "oh hell no"....so, I just went on my way and he walked his crippled bike up to the other side of 92.

It was a trip! (guess you had to be there) :lol: B)

Okay....I was driving south down 92 towards Hiram Sudie, with a green light. Well, this kid on a bicycle just cruises right-the-hell-on-out into the intersection from Hiram-Sudie. I hit my brakes and swerved to the right...just as he was about to make contact with the northbound 92er's, he whips a 180, and POW!!! right into my little Celica. His bike went flying over my left fender into the air (I didn't see where the guy went).

I was freakin out man...I got outa my car and the little dude comes over apologizing and checking to see if my car is okay...and I'm like "DUDE......screw my car, are YOU okay??"...he said he was, as he clutched his bike with a now wobbly front tire, standing in the southbound lanes of 92 and being honked at to move. He was clearly beside himself with shock (probably cause he didn't get hurt, much less killled)...so I grabbed his bike and walked him out of the road. I asked if he wanted to call the cops and he said "oh hell no"....so, I just went on my way and he walked his crippled bike up to the other side of 92.

Worked in a bike shop and had a girl come in with a bent rim and the driver that hit her. We fixed the bike and the driver paid. I took the lic plate # and gave the girl my card as she was not acting right. later that day she came back in with a parent, had no clue what happened. She felt like she woke up, noticed new parts on her bike and my card in her pocket.

I never heard anymore so I assume they did not press charges.

Awwww, Subby. Your such a good guy :D

Worked in a bike shop and had a girl come in with a bent rim and the driver that hit her. We fixed the bike and the driver paid. I took the lic plate # and gave the girl my card as she was not acting right. later that day she came back in with a parent, had no clue what happened. She felt like she woke up, noticed new parts on her bike and my card in her pocket. I never heard anymore so I assume they did not press charges.
Well, I still don't know what caused that guy to just ride on out there like that. My first thought was his brakes mustuv went out or something....but no...they were okay. He told me his mind was just cloudy and he wasn't thinking. I sniffed him a couple of times to see if he'd smoking wacky weed or something, but only smelled your general body odor from someone who might have not bathed in a couple of days.Beats me! :wacko:
It was just darn funny to hear him tell the story!! :lol: Hmm, wonder if this could be the same guy?? Poor guy just can't catch a brake! LOL :p bah-dum-chhhhhhhhh
:lol: You nut!!! :lol: :wub:
I was expecting to read about that dude going down 278 in Psprings on a bicycle this morning. :wacko:
What time was it? I crossed 278 into Powder Springs about 7:58 this morning.
Just my opinion, but I don't think riding a bicycle on the street should be allowed. Way too dangerous!!!

Agreed! I love to bike, but even I have enuff sense to go to the SCT to do it.

Anything else is a MAJOR RISK!!